Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
How To make A AMV and/or GMV (Animated Music Video and Game)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Tips & Tutorial Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did this help
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Started with no clue ended with no clue
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

com50l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: How To make A AMV and/or GMV (Animated Music Video and Game) Reply with quote

Ok...
Most of u... actually some of you might wonder how people on websites like youtube where you can host your own items... or video products... ok what i will be showing u is basicully a quick tutorial of how to make a AMV and/or GMV...

AMV - Animated Music Video
GMV - Game Music Video
(above is the meaning of the Abbreviations ur gonna need them)

Ok At the moment on youtube i currently have 2 GMVs but i have some which i am yet to update... i would like to tell you that i will give u links to them but i do not want any copying of my items because these i have copyrite.

Even though these AMVs and GMVs are pritty basic they still take time to make... the most important process most people will find out about art is that nothin is really a 2 second job... kk so use this.

My AMVs or GMVs which eva
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3 game) Lip Gloss and black - Atreyu - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdEFbITFWag

Devil May Cry 4 - Cow Boys from hell - Pantera - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlRC1mgkXZg

(remember these are under copyright laws) Twisted Evil when you visit these please leave a comment and if you do i will slowly add more into this

ok to begin the tutorial i am going to ask you to have 1 product...
the easiest is using Nero Vision 4 (no lower)

Begin with going to 1 of 2 websites eaither www.gamespot.com or www.gametrailers.com these websites you will need to get your data (if your not using a game find another way of getting stuff such as a websearch may help)... now once you have music to suit the song you will be doing you must load up your Nero Vision 4... what u must do is there is a bar in the right corner which is where u put your music and downloaded game trailer or Anime... there is a time line button use it to make a perfect timing more then just the image... (when you do this u should try the cut procedure which alows you to cut segments)... once you have put everything in right click the MOVIE file in the time like and click something along the lines of "Volume Controles" go in here on each segiment of the AMV or GMV and MUTE!! or bring the volume rite down so there is no game sound.... and just Export out into a Nero Digital File meaning you can load on to Websites like youtube... thats about it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Tips & Tutorial Sharing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: