Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Harry Potter -- You Just Run

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evilevergreen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Harry Potter -- You Just Run Reply with quote

[b]Category: [/b]Teen Titans

[b]Title:[/b] You Just Run

[b]Summary:[/b] [Complete] One had the picture perfect family, the other barely knew what it meant. One was a model student, the other struggled to learn to read. One was kind, the other sweet, but together one would find his obsession and the other his rage.

[b]Rated:[/b] T

[b]Staring:[/b] Marcus Flint and Oliver Wood

[url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-45373.html][img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/Evilevergreen/Not%20My%20Work/YouJustRunW.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]Click Banner For Story[/b]

[b]: : [size=18]E X C E R P T [/size]: :[/b]

Oliver looked distraught. "Marcus," he said softly. "What happened to us? We used to be so close."

"No the fuck you didn't," Marcus yelled in a burst of anger. "How dare you ask me that? Things aren't the way they were before because you. I mean, I don't even recognize you anymore." He marched back over to Oliver's desk. "Dammit! Look at this shit!" He tossed all of Oliver's papers to the floor and then a few at him. "Look at it!" Oliver took a step back; surprised at the force Marcus threw the pieces of parchment. "This wasn't you!" Marcus pointed back and forth between the two. "This wasn't us!"

Marcus looked angrily at Oliver as he said slowly, "You betrayed me, Wood." Marcus held his head high, but Oliver could see his face turning red, he knew this was only the tip of Marcus' anger. "I told you to stay away from her and you just couldn't," he explained. "Then there's this." He lifted his arms and made a circle indicating their surroundings. "You love this bloody game, more than anyone who ever loved or cared about you. We were brothers once, but that didn't matter to you, did it?"

"Mar-mar," Oliver began softly.

"Don't! You don't get to call me that anymore," He told him.

"You didn't love her," Oliver told him as he looked into Marcus' blue eyes.

"And you did? Because you did nothing more than use her and then you destroyed her!" Marcus took a deep breath as he calmed himself down. He wasn't going to let Oliver get to him, not today. He then smirked. "You know what? Sometimes I wonder if the Sorting Hat made a mistake when it sorted us."

"Why? What's wrong [i]Mar-mar[/i], afraid the other Slytherins will find out you have a heart?" Oliver asked bitterly.

Marcus slowly leaned over the desk towards the brown-headed boy, his breath was hot against Oliver's skin. "Only as much as you fear that your fellow Gryffindors will find out you don't have one at all. But don't you worry, dear Wood, you'll get yours soon enough," he then straightened back up and started walking backwards out of the room. "Because I hear payback is a bitch and you're long overdue." Lightning then flashed through the windows showing Oliver the exact intensity behind Marcus' eyes before he slipped out the door, leaving Oliver once again alone in his office.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: