Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Transformers: Stopping the War

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KisaShika
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Transformers: Stopping the War Reply with quote

I would love some friendly critiques on my most recent Fiction.

- Title: Stopping the War
- URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4059460/1/Stopping_the_war
- Series: G1 Transformers
- Pairing? ThunderCrackerxOC
- Summary: For millions of years the Autobots and Decepticons have fought endless battles and a member from each side is finally tired of them; so they decide to do something about it. ~ThunderCrackerxOC and sides of others~
- Advisories: Not any ratings on it yet.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PhoenixWrightFangirl
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering a person and a robot naturally conceiving is the impossible, I would think something could be done like gene splicing, or a baby based off humanized robots mixed with the Transformer type robot parts. I think it would require manual labor to construct it.

Otherwise, the fanfic looks good! I noticed some minor typos, so you may want to spell check it and re-upload it with the corrections, seeing as it's pretty easy to do that on fanfiction.net. I look forward to seeing the rest of it!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: