Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
To the Americans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmayaHayate
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: To the Americans Reply with quote

Please read the article in the link: http://www.newstarget.com/022499.html You all might not be aware of how dedicated to my own health I am. What you read in the article may just be brushed off your shoulder because what I do is not your priority, nor should it be. You have different health/health goals than I do, but if something isn't done about this, it's going to be harder for everyone to make health a goal, or even get help when they need it. This is a nation-wide issue. This is an actual conspiracy, and it's obvious.

This article is about the FDA, which by now, is being exposed for the fraud it really is in the past few years. This is the agency that tried outlawing green tea--which was scientifically proven to have nothing but positive health benefits--and making vegetable juice and bottled water into drugs. That would've opened a Pandora's box for children selling home made vegetable juice for nickel on the sidewalk. The parents of the children could actually have gotten in trouble if the people of America didn't stand up and petition against it like they did. The only reason I'm so adamant about this is I don't want to lose any freedom especially in regards to my own health, and I don't want the future of America--the kids--to lose theirs.

Here's a link to all the things the FDA has done that are completely WRONG. Including, but not limited to, sending an armed S.W.A.T. to arrest innocent herbal companies who actually stated what their scientifically proven--PROVEN--products do: http://www.newstarget.com/021791.html.
By doing your part, you can be just one more person to stand up for what's going on. Please study the FDA thoroughly. They're a horrible agency.

Another huge thing you can do is to take advantage of what's left of the constitution, and vote for Ron Paul as president. He's the only one running who actually has the original constitution in mind. Here's his site: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/ Please watch his youtube videos as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VQcpmfT0f4&NR=1 Ron Paul has no other political agenda than to restore the constitution. Tell me, what other president has ever made that promise? He's a true patriot, and a rare one.

I strongly suggest you research everything I'm bringing to your attention. People of the United States, you live in this country too. The government is not responsible for you. You are responsible for the government. In America, it's the people who're supposed to be in charge in case you've forgotten. That's what the constitution was made for, to keep the government in line--we have the power to choose our leaders. Support natural health, or it's going to be gone in the short future. As it stands, so much about natural health is illegal to talk about from supplement companies, chiropractors, acupuncturists, and so on.

I, when I become a massage therapist in the near future, will be unallowed to tell my patients that touch heals, or that Swedish massage pushes toxins out of the body--I will get my license taken away if I get caught making a statement about a non-drug therapy that actually works. That is a fact, and this is real. The teachers even warned us last time at school that we're not allowed to talk about what massage actually does, even though they taught us the truth. Most natural therapy you've ever heard about has actually been proven to be more effective than any drug has. Drugs are medical frauds. They don't work, and many people are waking up to that fact.

Just research this is all I'm asking. I don't want to be at risk, and I don't want anyone in the future to suffer. Please email this to everyone you know.

--And if you discover this message posted elsewhere, please realize that I would have to type this all over again in different words if you were to not label this as spam. I'm taking advantage of the forums and getting as many people on this as possible--call it what you want, but if labeling it spam is all that's on your agenda, then you obviously don't realize how serious this is. And if you're just a kid as I'm aware this forum is comprised of, get your elders aware of this since you can't vote.

For the sake of us all, wake up, America.
London

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr mostly.

Quote:
Most natural therapy you've ever heard about has actually been proven to be more effective than any drug has. Drugs are medical frauds. They don't work, and many people are waking up to that fact.

Show me proof.
UnderUnion
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not ALL drugs are frauds, London, but alot of them are either the same thing or nothing at all.(cough syrup, for example, isnt really anything. weightloss products are a major bust too.)
London

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why you're saying that to me.
UnderUnion
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont either, lol. Just saying I guess
auron6658

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some herbal remedies merely have the placebo effect (please know what that is if you are ripping on medicine), while others have detrimental effects as well as good. A lot of the herbal stuff only helps with your health because they contain vitamins and minerals the average person doesn't get from normal food.
I'm not trying to be an advocate for drug therapy either, I believe that taking care of yourself is the best way to go, eat right, exercise, all that good stuff.

Last edited by auron6658 on Tue May 13, 2008 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most medical drugs are not frauds. As the son of a doctor, and an avid examiner of what I put into my body, if they were frauds we would know. This is a free country, believe it or not. In the same way if someone in high office was shot, we would know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: