Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The legend of Blaze: Arise of the fire warrior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
halfdemon912
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: The legend of Blaze: Arise of the fire warrior Reply with quote

-Title: The legend of Blaze: Arise of the fire warrior
-URL: [url]http://www.fanart-central.net/story-52837.html[/url]
-Genre: fantasy
-Summary: In a world where animals speak and act like humans, a cat named Blaze is the heir to the leader of his home. However, a dark threat is lurking, and Blaze will have to master the ways of his father's mysterous sword if he and his clan are to survive.
-Advisories: There is a little violence in this story, but nothing over PG-13 rated. There is a little bloodshed involved, but it is not pointless. This story involves war, it could be compared to that of the Redwall series by Brian Jaques, or Warriors by Erin Hunter.
-Extra notes: The formatting of a few chapters is a little out, including appostraphies being replaced with a little box, and paragraphs being removed in some places. This happened when I uploaded the chapters, so the original is set out correctly. I have enquired about this problem, and it is being seen to. I hope people will enjoy it otherwise, and thankyou for taking the time to look Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: