Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
My Scooby Doo Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nickle98499

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: My Scooby Doo Story Reply with quote

After much thought i've decided to do a Scooby Doo fan fiction story or series of Fan Fiction stories with the plot being that Vincent Van Ghoul casts a spell or could cast a spell to give Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby(in a few cases) the power to transform into various animals and creatures/half human half animal creatures (Werewolves, Mermaids and Mermen for example), my stories would have the gang using their new powers to continue solving mysteries and crimes like they do now and to use their new powers to fight crime kind of like the Super Friends or the Justice League. By the way for those who are not familiar with Scooby's history, Vincent Van Ghoul was a character in the 1985 series the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo and was a Warlock/Mystic who helped Scooby, Shaggy, Scrappy, Daphne and Flim Flam(a character created just for that series) catch the 13 most evil and powerful ghosts and ghouls on Earth.

I've already gotten though Chapter 6 of my first story and I am working on the beginning of Chapter 7, although I still am having trouble with a few things and maybe everybody here at Process Forums can help me out. First, I am not sure what i'm going to call the thirteenth ghost that Scooby and friends have to track down, right now he'll either be called Rangor, Ranghoul or Rangoul, I haven't decided yet, if anyone has a name for the thirteenth ghost i'll be most greatful and I will consider it.

Second, I am thinking of calling the series of stories Mystery Morphs, basically a Compound Word/Combination Word of Mystery (for Mystery Inc.-unofficial name of the detective agency that Scooby and friends run & are members of)/Morphs (Compound Word/Combination Word for Animorphs Book & TV Series-Animal/Morphers), however if anyone has an idea for a name for the gang in my stories, I would be greatful, finally I have come up with a few ideas for future stories in this stories, so far here are some i've come up with:
Lex Luthor and the Legion of Doom faces off against Scooby and friends, because Scooby and friends are friends with Batman and Robin who are members of the Super Friends/Justice League, because Scooby and friends are friends with Batman and Robin; Lex Luthor decides that Scooby and friends are in league with the Super Friends/Justice League and decides that Scooby and friends need to be destroyed like Lex and the Legion of Doom tried to do to the Super Friends in the 70's cartoon series Challenge Of The Super Friends
Scooby and friends team up with Spider-Man
Scooby and friends team up with Firestar, Iceman and Spiderman (Spiderman and His Amazing Friends TV Show-Firestar & Iceman from the X-Men)
Scooby and friends team up with the X-Men
Scooby and friends team up with Superman and Supergirl?
Scooby and friends team up with Wonder Woman
Scooby and friends team up with Aquaman?
Scooby and friends team up with the Super Friends/Justice Leag ue
Scooby and friends face Lex Luthor (without the Legion of Doom)
Scooby and friends face The Chameleon (Spider-Man villain)
Scooby and friends face Brainiac (One of Superman's foes)
Scooby and friends face Dr. Doom (Spider-Man villain)?
Scooby and friends face The Penguin
Scooby and friends face The Joker
Scooby and friends face Mr. Freeze
Scooby and friends face Catwoman
Scooby and friends face The Scarecrow (Batman Villain)
Scooby and friends face Dracula
Scooby and friends face The Riddler
Scooby and friends face one of their old foes out for revenge against them
Scooby and face Grodd(one of the Legion of Doom villians)

If anyone has any other ideas for stories in this series that i could or if anyone has a plot for any of these ideas except the first one, post them and i'll take them under consideration. After I finish with each story i'll probably post them here, i'm looking forward to everyone's ideas and I want to thank everyone that helps me out in advance, thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: