Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Scooby Doo Fan Fiction Story Help/Suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nickle98499

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Scooby Doo Fan Fiction Story Help/Suggestions Reply with quote

I've been writing Scooby fan fiction since the fall of last year, I have been a Scooby fan since I was in Middle School as well.

I have many many ideas for Scooby stories that I want to write, both regular Scooby mystery stories and also I have some ideas for stories in a series that I am writing. However I am having trouble thinking of of any plots for the stories; so I figured I could share some of my story ideas here and hopefully some people can help me out.

First here's the plot of the series that I am working on: Vincent Van Ghoul casts a spell or could cast a spell to give Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby(in a few cases) the power to transform into various animals and creatures/half human half animal creatures (Werewolves, Mermaids and Mermen for example), my stories would have the gang using their new powers to continue solving mysteries and crimes like they do now and to use their new powers to fight crime kind of like the Super Friends or the Justice League. By the way for those who are not familiar with Scooby's history, Vincent Van Ghoul was a character in the 1985 series the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo and was a Warlock/Mystic who helped Scooby, Shaggy, Scrappy, Daphne and Flim Flam(a character created just for that series) catch the 13 most evil and powerful ghosts and ghouls on Earth.

Here's a few of the ideas that I have come up with for that series:
Scooby and the gang face the villain Darkside(from the 80's Super Friends); back in the 80's Darkside tried to make Wonder Woman his queen and ally; in my story he would try and make Daphne his queen and ally,
Scooby and friends face Lex Luthor(with and without the Legion of Doom from the Super Friends cartoons),
Scooby and friends facing te Scarecrow(one of Batman's villains)

I have some regular Scooby Doo mystery ideas as well, and here are some of those:
Scooby and the gang head to the Oregon Coast(probably the Newport/Lincoln City area),
Scooby and the gang head to San Diego, CA,
Scooby and the gang head to Tahiti

Those are a few of my ideas, hopefully someone can help me out with plots for these, or any advice I could use in writing my stories, thank you in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: