Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Cosplayers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phantomdragoness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Cosplayers Reply with quote

Come here and discuss who you cosplay as and any difficulties you've had while in cosplay, or things you need help with.

I've been Deidara and Haku (both from Naruto), and Katara (Avatar), though not as much. Haku and Katara aren't that difficult, especially since their outfits are similar, though Haku's mask can get annoying at times.

As Deidara though, I have his scope/camera thing, so I'm completely blind in my left eye, plus I always have issues with drawing stuff on my skin. I use gel pens, but the mouths always end up mostly faded by the end of the day and stitches on my arms wouldn't wash off completely for a few days.

Doing the hairstyles can be a chore as well. I don't use wigs because my own hair is long enough.
London

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have clear nail polish, you can paint it over the drawings on your skin to make them not smear as easily. I think.
hakutheblindedsoul
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In cosplay, I have problems with wigs and sashes! Evil or Very Mad Especially with the insane amount of bobby-pins that I have to put in...And the any sash that I wore kept wanted to get loose, then start dragging, then come off completely...

I've cosplayed as Orihime, Tsunade, Haku (yay), Lust, and Near. I think that's it...All are relatively easy, I think. Lust's costume was...kind of...hard to handle. The 'girls' kept wanting their freedom, if you know what I mean Wink

I think my wig problems are caused by the quality. They shed (at least my Orihime wig does.) I want to know a good place to get good quality wigs, consistantly. That's what I need help with.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Nefika/Mai%20HiME%20Otome/shizuru2.gif[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Nefika/Mai%20HiME%20Otome/NatsukiShizuru.gif[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Nefika/Mai%20HiME%20Otome/thMyu.gif[/img]
orianajones
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm doing a cosplay of L. but i'm having trouble find ace brand bandages to bind with
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to Otakon '09 as Dante from DMC3, FUCK YEAH
orianajones
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just joined a cosplay group
Phantomdragoness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friends are trying to get an Akatsuki group together...its progressing slowly...

I'm doing a cosplay duo with a friend though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: