Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Tim and Eric

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward_Elric_1308
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Tim and Eric Reply with quote

Anyone seen this duo on Cartoon Network's [adult swim]?

Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim have two shows: the old show, [i]Tom Goes to the Mayor[/i] and their recent work, [i]Tim and Eric: Awesome Show Great Job![/i].

Has anyone seen their shows? I love [i]Tom Goes to the Mayor[/i] even though the animation is kinda cheap (photography edited with a filter in Photoshop) and the plots are kinda strange but I think it's really funny.

As for [i]Tim and Eric: Awesome Show Great Job![/i], I recently started getting into it. At first when it premiered and up until a month ago, I thought the show looked retarded and idiotic. I watched some of it and I admit I am becoming a fan of it. The humor is very funny, but the toilet humor sometimes gets annoying. But otherwise I love this show even though it's a bit bizarre.

Tim and Eric are a brilliant duo, well in my opinion. I like Tim more because he always seems to be so casual and yet you can still laugh your head off at what he says.

I heard that most people don't really like these two shows, but what are your opinions about them? [size=9](Besides the fact they act really gay....)[/size]
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Live-action PB-imitation stlyed shows (Fat Guy Stuck in the internet, Tim and Eric, ect) are the cancer killing adultswim.
Edward_Elric_1308
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They need to get rid of Family Guy. For real.
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Tier:
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
King of the Hill
Sealab 2021
Venture Brothers

High Tier:
Boondocks
Brack Show
Metalacolypse
Morel Orel
Harvey Birdman
Squidbillies

Mid Tier:
Asse McGee
Drinky Crow
Home Movies
Frisky Dingo
Lucy, Duaghter of the Devil
Shin Chan
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
Superjail

Low Tier:
12 Oz. Mouse
American Dad
Look Around You
Robot Chicken
Xaiver: Renegade Angel

Fuck you Tier:
Delocated
Family Guy
Fat Guy Stuck in the Internet
Minoriteam
Tim & Eric
Tom Goes to the Mayor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: