Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
pokemorphs, fanfic critique

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aquaeevee
Forum contributor

Location: just southwest of sod off, a little past sign say noobly people parking, 5 tics from the asylum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: pokemorphs, fanfic critique Reply with quote

im not altogether quite done with this but im getting there.

The rockets have been at it again with bioengineering, and have reincarnated the pokemorphs. Most of them are kindhearted carefree souls, but there are a few of them more sinister then most. Aqua and Silver most stop the threat of the pokemorphs from tearing the world asunder once again. Joining him so far on his mission hvae been: Serna the pokemorph and Bugsy, a fellow trainer. in pursuit of the perfect bioengineered pokemorph, the group will come across many suprises and some chilling prophesy.

http://www.fanart-central.net/story-50734.php

enjoy what i have so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: