Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
I need advice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EniagmaticSoldier
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: I need advice. Reply with quote

I am currently interested in buying a graphics tablet and start doing my art digitally, but i don't know what graphics tablets are good or bad, I would love for someone to shed some light on the situation for me.

i miss u
London

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy a wacom. Unless you're super serious/rich you don't need one of the giant fancy ones with a screen.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no man, I recommend buying 7 of Chrisopher Hart's how to draw manga books instead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: