Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrincessThug
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im just super bored Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
SapphirePaint
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, who else who hate to grow up with the name Albus Severus(what harry names his kid)? I thought for sure he would name one of his kids Serius before Severus(as a middle name)....
BlueSpottedDog
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b][color=blue][size=18]Spoiler Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color][/b]
[color=green]I just finished the book like half an hour ago and it was sad the amount of good people that died!

R.I.P Fred, Dobby, Hedwig, Tonks, Remus, Colin, Crabbe, Mad-Eye Moody and Snape! Voldemort deserved to die! Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione were meant to be!! I wish Neville/Luna had gotten together

All in all it was an absolutely awesome book and I wanna see what happens to all the kids! The movie for this book and the 6th book will be awesome!!![/color]
aquaeevee
Forum contributor

Location: just southwest of sod off, a little past sign say noobly people parking, 5 tics from the asylum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey london, the way it played out was that snape was unable to prevent draco killing dumbledore in book 6 thereby giving draco control over the masterwand in book 7. although voldemort has the actual wand, which then got transfered to harry when harry disarmed draco thereby allowing voldemort to kill himself with the masterwand after killing the horcrux he accidently planted in harry back in book 1. weird i know but remarkably it all makes sence. ah who am i kidding. its convoluted in the most weird way you can think of. i need a waffle.......uses my signature on myself
heartsanimals
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was IMO a good book. I'll never look at Severous and Harry's mom the same way again. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes all those people die, took me 3 days to read the book and aquaeevee was correct that's what happens. I was bummed about Tonks, Lupin, Fred, Hedwig, and Snape biting the big one however. Also who here thinks Draco's name for his son is cute? (Scorpius nn aww cute!) I smell new pairings in the HP galleries@heartsanimels -shot!-

Overall I think it was an awsome book, very awsome way to end the long 7 books series of HP n_n

Also I hear rumors the last movie is going to be a 2 parter, dang and I thought POTC At world's end was long! xD
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah
[b]
PLEASE.

STOP.

BUMPING.

DEAD.

THREADS.[/b]
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't make sense to post in every thread that she's posted in. Now you're just keeping them alive.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed

STOP

FRIGGIN

FOLLOWING

ME!!

Keep it up and im going to get VERY angry. Your not a real dog so quit acting like im your master and following me around! Jesus tap dancing christ do you have a life at all?!

IGNORING THE IDIOTS AND MOVING ON!
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reported.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As are you

MOVING ON
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked due to arguments and/or bumping dead topics. If anyone knows which happens to be the case here, well, that'll make one of us....
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: