Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Final Crisis (DC's event) vs. Dark reign (marvel's event)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Event is better
Final Crisis
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dark reign
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Final Crisis (DC's event) vs. Dark reign (marvel's event) Reply with quote

I have no idea what happened in Final crisis. I only read Batman R.I.P. and i'm not even sure what happened in that. Now there's this big Faces of evil event and i still don't understand. its like you have to get everything even remotely related to the 1 event to understand. Can anybody explain it to me. Give me spoilers i don't care i'm not going to collect all those books.

Dark reign makes alot more sense. The bad guys took over, end of story. it does'nt require you to read everything to understand whats going on.
London

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Dark Reign is completely incomprehensible.

Last edited by London on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but what about batman R.I.P. What did that even have to do with final crisis?
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necroing the thread, but it's not a powderkeg of activity right now, so meh.

Honestly, Batman R.I.P. had nothing to do with Final Crisis. A sucker punch to the people who read R.I.P. when the story goes "he's not really dead, read my other book to find out what happens next!"

Final Crisis [i]does[/i] make sense, but everything is so compacted, filled with plots that go nowhere and misleading tie-ins that it came across as a mess to the majority of comic fans.
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Batman RIP makes more sense now that blackest night has started up. not really but kinda. Darkreign really isn't much of an event but more of a new era of the marvel universe. It's not as simple as 1 storyline, which would be similar to Final crisis, a bunch of stories with the theme "Osborn is in charge". probably not as earth shattering as Final crisis but I like marvel better, maybe i'm just biased.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: