Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Greatest anime of all time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Type better, because you said "when he takes off", not RIGHT away.

Hercules considers that part of the series to be the high point of the anime. I thought it was cheesy.
London

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like the One Piece fillers (after that first arc, I mean). The animation quality didn't go down, everyone's in character, and the story was entertaining. If I didn't read the manga, I wouldn't have even noticed that those episodes were filler.

My room mate once showed me a clip from a Bleach filler in which one of the characters had two left hands. Good job guys.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering where my "I hate Bleach" thread went.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont snap so easily and people will not scream back at you, this is why Solaris hates your guts bra. I only liked the battle with the fake Kabuto, since yeah it was fighting and I knew when Kabuto got hit with the Rasengan again that it wasent him, I mean he aint stupid enough to get hit by that attack twice. >-> (Plus the lack of chakra disection blade was a big giveaway)

Oh you gotta show that left hands shot!

And some of the bleach fillers are oki but blah I hate when the story drags...dont make me get roaring grimmjow in here again xP -loves to piss off the bleach haters-
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]
loves to piss off the bleach haters-[/quote]

I'm sure that you never pissed anyone off.
Fayore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"]It's Cybersix, and I wished it was longer.

[/quote]

BEST CARTOON EVER

Sometimes I think about buying the French Quebec dvd releases, then ripping them and editting in the english voice overs from a tv rip

SO I WOULD HAVE HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH LANGUAGE CYBERSIX

but then I remember how much work that would be and I give up.

I still have the comics and I still want to do that scanlation project; the problem is finding interested people to translate + time, since SHIT TAKES A LONG TIME
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never got to see the end of Cybersix either too sadly. Did that get snatched up like Escaflowne? Cause next thing I knew when I went to see the newest episode, TNMNT took it's place, god I was soo pissed. e_e

I wonder if they have it on youtube, in english. I mean hell if they have Samurai jack and the old school star wars cartoons (The ones that ranged for a few minutes) then they are bound to have that show, hopefully. T_T

-wishes Fayore the best of luck- and if you do get it, any chance you have a youtube account cause I want to re-watch that series if I dont find it on another user's youtube account.
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]Dont snap so easily and people will not scream back at you, this is why Solaris hates your guts bra. I only liked the battle with the fake Kabuto, since yeah it was fighting and I knew when Kabuto got hit with the Rasengan again that it wasent him, I mean he aint stupid enough to get hit by that attack twice. >-> (Plus the lack of chakra disection blade was a big giveaway)

Oh you gotta show that left hands shot!

And some of the bleach fillers are oki but blah I hate when the story drags...dont make me get roaring grimmjow in here again xP -loves to piss off the bleach haters-[/quote]its not that he snaps at me he just likes acting cool for all his butt buddies on the forum. HEY LEWK IM INTERWEBZ KEWL!1!1

Fuc[i][/i]king Giraffe... I've told Strata of his dickheadary though. He'll be gone soon enough

Last edited by SolarisAugmentium on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
xx_Toxic_Bubblegum_xx
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolololol. I love how you have the 'I hate bleach' conversation going on, and my icon is Grimmjow.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I no hate bleach, hell imma shoot anyone who is in the way of the TV when the movie comes on -didnt see it last Saturday because was at brothers house and he lacked cartoon network-

Grimmjow is one of my favorite Espada, kinda reminds me of Axel in a way. Except Axel is an arcenist and Grimm's a neko from hell. x3
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poll goes up tommorow. last chance to cast nominations
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardcaptor Sakura
Aren
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DBZ
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FMA ha I called it first suckas xD
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discuss plz, or topic closed. If this is just devolving into favorites, we have pinned threads for that.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: