Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Angels and Demons your take on it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I should go onto MSN more often.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear lord I am not saying it is real jesus tap dancing christ. Im just saying I think it is a good movie [b]get your facts straight! [/b]Quit putting words into my mouth. This is why people dont take Christians seriously anymore, that is what im saying about them and how they whine about movies. GROW UP JESUS LOVERS! By the way, never read Da Vinci code I watched the movies because they made more sense. And the author saying his work is real, wow really he needs to stop that.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]author saying his work is real, wow really he needs to stop that.[/quote]

...how did you not know that.
London

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]GROW UP JESUS LOVERS![/quote]
......I think you're slightly mistaken regarding your target audience.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless it is a fantasic mind blowing movie, I dont read up on it for weeks and weeks. Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons are awsome at best, but I wouldnt go so far as to read up on the author and what he eats etc. I just move on to the next movie to watch, I have a life and other interests ya know. Wink
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]I have other interests ya know. Wink[/quote]

We know, you told us, unless it was just "your opinion", not meant to be read by the public. Rolling Eyes
London

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London sat on the futon, which was covered with a fuzzy green blanket, as she stared intently at her computer. Her computer was a Dell Inspiron 9300, and it was currently displaying a web page, a web page that was the forum to some mildly active fanart site. Moving her brown, partially covered by eyelids eyes across the screen, she came to know that sweetxinsanityxsarah had interests other than what Dan Brown eats and says. Her eye widened in extreme astonishment, astonishment that could only be matched by the surprise in a little AIDS infected African child seeing a M23IA Army Helicopter for the very first time.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such childish behaviour will not amuse me, go back under your bridges and continue hating the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: