Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Need some brainstorming help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fairygurl27

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Need some brainstorming help Reply with quote

Okay I want to make a comic involving a Shiny Ninetales and trying to think of a good title.

Also I need 3 pokemon that would go on an adventure.

So far I have Eeevee, Ponyta, pachirisu, vulpix just as ideas. The pokemon can be from any generation. Preferably cute, but i'll take any suggestions.

Last but not least a good plot line,

So far my two ideas is either A) the three friends here a rumor about a rare ninetales, in which has amazing powers and the three friends decide to go on an adventure, or Cool The 3 friends are playing with an additional friend but an evil foe - maybe misdreavus or mismageus not sure - that changes the friend into a stone and they get advice to seek out and find the shiny ninetales.

If you have any other ideas or suggestions please feel free express them (: Once I have this part set in stone then it will be on to drawing. The comic/manga will be viewable from my gallery. ~ Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sora121
Developer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally not helpful, I think.
If you use Vulpix, make sure its a male thats addicted to both lying and doing crazy drugs. I knew a raver who called himself Vulpix, and the kid was nuts.

That should be all you need to formulate all kinds of crazy weird stories.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make it about two girl Vulpix sharing a cup of ice cream.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: