Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Help w/my storyline? please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neji
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Help w/my storyline? please Reply with quote

I have a problem:

I'v started a manga/story thing Dx
And its kinda a Shojo Manga, maybe. it has some romance.
And im thinking about adding a bigger love life/interest to the main character.
(its a rather complicating lovelife)

But i dont know if i should add the lovelife to that manga or create a new manga., because i dont think id have the time to make a whole new seperate manga, but i dont want to make my existing manga to complicated.

<-- i know its confusing, but [b]should i add a complex lovelife to the story or just make a seperate story.[/b]

[size=9](might i add, its lkjhergleua HARD to make manga Dx
Time consuming.,,ughh[/size]
xAmiDarkfieldx
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't wanna make a new manga then don't.

But if you want anothers opinion then, add some complex romance. It would be neat to see.

Overall, it is your choice if you wanna do the manga with the storyline you got and have a complex lovelife.
[i][b][color=#330033]SHHH GUYS DON'T LOOK!! O.O.....You will scare the wild mountain dew away.[/color][/b][/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: