Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Bayonetta
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]Until you get your OWN magazine, dont complain about another one when some people do read it. (I prefer playstation and tips and tricks myself.)[/quote]

Video Game journalism is terrible. It's all about making the people putting up the ads happy, and giving at least an 8.5 to any well hyped game.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive. There is no such thing as a trustworthy source, other than experience.

[quote]Also will Bayonetta be remembered just as much as DMC? And who is better when it comes to gameplay, DMC or Bayonetta?[/quote]

DMC3 =/> Bayonetta > DMC1=DMC4=Ninja Gaiden Black=Viewtiful Joe > Ninja gaiden Sigma 2 > Chaos Legion = GoW

Also, quality has nothing to do with how well remembered something will be. You're thinking of market penetration.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some games are so good yet so hard, that it gets a bad mark.

I still play EUIII almost 10 hours a week. I bought this game more than two years ago.

The learning curve is extremely steep, as in, you need to play it daily for around 6 months to play as it was intended.

It got poor marks from the reviewers as the reviewers simply don't have time to fully play the game. It got around 6 from IGN I believe.
Littledawg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Some games are so good yet so hard[/quote]in b4 ninja gaiden
TenthDivine
Canhas uzertitle nao?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=11]did somebody say lost odyssey? cuz i think i heard somebody say lost odyssey. high five, my biznatches~ that's my game right there...and it's the only game i have for my xbawks right now, lmao

anyways, what's this god hand i've been hearing about? i hear about it on the bayonetta message boards on gamefaqs but i'm like wtf i never heard of it before ever. whenever i hear god hand, i think of godhand from ehrgeiz.

btw, bayo soundtrack is awesome~ i'm not usually into pop-y stuff, but it's disgustingly catchy. and the music for the angelic bosses is like being in heaven itself *u*

EDIT: lawl i love the circumventing or whatever it's called for certain words. WHAT YOU SAY, hahaha... i'm gone from here too much. i need to come back moar[/size]
xx_Toxic_Bubblegum_xx
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omfg. So, I got this game the other day. And it's AMAZING. And hard. Really hard. For me, anyway. YAY, CHALLENGE.

The only thing that I don't really like is the fact that most of the time you have to go ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE LEVEL to find most of the Alfeims. . . . .
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think it's hard, then at least you are playing on normal, instead of easy/very easy.

That means you are doing something right.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a game like this that makes me want a PS3 all the more TT-TT
Ryuuhazan
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is easy o.O ive finished normal and hard difficulty(boss jeanne is a bit annoying tho)
xx_Toxic_Bubblegum_xx
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very easy/ easy difficulties are a joke. The first few enemies [what I call the 'regular' enemies] die in like, one hit. It's depressing that someone would even play on the level.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, easy/very easy levels are a good way to get some of your family members who's never played that genre before to play.
AdrianChaos
Would like fries with that

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]It's a game like this that makes me want a PS3 all the more TT-TT[/quote]
Bayonetta runs like shit on ps3. It's downright choppy all the time. and if theres lots going on onscreen itll take the time to load again.
Littledawg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love odyssey. 'trying to be like the cool kids' o3o
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="AdrianChaos"][quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]It's a game like this that makes me want a PS3 all the more TT-TT[/quote]
Bayonetta runs like <blink>@^*%</blink> on ps3. It's downright choppy all the time. and if theres lots going on onscreen itll take the time to load again.[/quote]

I think you heard that, and believed it, without playing it on PS3.

I've had one FPS slowdown so far total, and the loading, while terrible, is supposedly pretty shit on 360 as well.
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the loading times on the ps3 version were slightly longer but they did not seem too much longer than Xbox 360 version.
I own a 360 and my cousin who i live with has a ps3 (we each rented bayanetta on our chosen systems)
not sure bout the slowdown/choppy issue on the ps3 version cause i did not watch it that long -had to get back to playing bayanetta on my 360-

but we all can agree the game rocks.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"]I dunno, easy/very easy levels are a good way to get some of your family members who's never played that genre before to play.[/quote]

HA! My mom played hard level on RE4 and blasted the heads off of Ganados in the farm based area of the game. Very easy is failage. That's as far as she would go though she isent one for games like that.

And I am aiming to get a ps3 rather than an xbox cause yeah, that's just me. xP

(And get a ps3 as in go over to my brother's house and play his ps3 when he gets his.)
Fayore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for a price drop so I can actually buy this game /)A; The demo was amaaaazing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CiaphasCain
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit's so cash. Dodge offset single handedly kills any enjoyment of another action game again ;_;
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: