Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Jazz and Blues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Jazz and Blues Reply with quote

I went all wrong about becoming a Jazz and Blues fan. After watching Cowboy Bebop and hearing some of Yoko Kanno's great music I became a jazz fan,and started going back to earlier artisits ( Muddy Waters, B.B. King, Miles Davis... etc.). So I went the wrong way about it but It's just about the only music I listen to now, most conetempary hits make my ears bleed (and it doesn't help that the radio stations in town play the same songs over and over and over...). I love some jazz piano and my favorite jazz pianist, perhaps my favorite artist over all, would be McCoy Tymer. He's able to produce some beautiful harmonies and he does so effortlessly, I often feel as if there are two piano players at work rather than one who is just highly skilled. He played with Coltrane and innovated the acoustic style during a time that when electrics were all the rage, for jazz piano there is no better than McCoy Tymer.
gamefox120
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you feel
I discovered kendo through ruonin kenshin
but yoko is a real good artist so
dont feel to bad.
I like Jazz too
probably my favorite song is take five.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: