Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
SPOILERS: Did anyone watch the LOST finale?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unfocused

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: SPOILERS: Did anyone watch the LOST finale? Reply with quote

I was able to catch some scenes, including the ending. But I didn't understand... if some of them got off the island alive, and some died on it, then how did they all end up knowing eachother in the alterverse? I saw that Jack was "dead," in the alterverse, because he died on the island, does that mean Sun and Jin were dead in the alterverse too, and Sawyer and Kate were alive in it because they did not die on the island?

I ask this because we see the plane flying off the island, so we presume some of them live, right? Or were they all dead in the alterverse, and the whole escape storyline was a waste?
Pyrodragon125
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ending made no fucking sense at all. Reminded me a lot of Evangelion's initial ending.

The writers were just as LOST as the rest of us. They made up some shit to sound mystical. They left way too many holes at the end of it that made half of the series, if not more, a pointless time-waster.

If Hurley was "god" how did he not know Anna Lucia wasn't "ready" and what the hell did that even mean? If that whole church orgy was "heaven" and the island was, in fact, "hell," since when did people get to choose purgatory like benjamin apparently did?

What the fuck did Vincent have to do with Jack dying at the very end?

Why did Smokey come out just from The Man In Black falling into the shiny waterfall? He was clearly too fucked up to be able to go fuck with that random rock that apparently made Smokey human when it was removed. Also, what was with all the skeletons randomly in the shiny waterfall place?

The most confusing question I have is, why the fuck did so many people cry at the end watching it? I was just sitting there with Jacob-face on and I turn and see my mom just fuckin' bawwwwing like you wouldn't believe.

Example of Jacob-face: [url]http://twitpic.com/1p13ng[/url]
unfocused

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually liked the finale. By now, everyone should be used to the unanswered questions from every season. I don't really put too much into a show, so when shit doesn't make any sense, I could give a fuck. As long as I am entertained by some aspects of the show, I'll be alright. I think its perfect that everyone died, I just wish it made a little more sense. But, whatever.
Pyrodragon125
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said I didn't enjoy it. The final battle on the cliff-side between Jack and Smokey was pretty great.

Shit just didn't make any sense.

I actually didn't watch two seasons of the show because I kinda got bored with it a bit, so I can say I didn't really put much into the show, either. Thankful for recaps, though, otherwise I would be even more confused by that finale.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: