Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Beware! Art Thief!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhoenixWrightFangirl
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of fanfics/fanart does she steal? As far as I can see, none of what I have drawn or made fanfics of will ever be targeted thanks to them being fandoms not everyone knows about. It also helps that my most recent works are fan related stuff of a video game series that not everybody knows about the Ace Attorney series. My original works aren't popular enough to get stolen, despite being anthro plus one is an avatar pic, so that would just be beyond rude. I think it'd be stupid to try and rip one of my fanfics or the fanart I drew, or the drawings off, because they aren't very well drawn, and the main fanfic series I hosted, has files and a link hosted on the game company who made the Ace Attorney series' site so that would just be beyond stupid. Hopefully, they will get caught soon.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Suinaliath
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... what kind of person do you have to be to do something like that?

All artists should watermark the crap out of their art in the first place, but watermarks can be taken off or done over in photoshop most of the time, so unless it's in an annoyingly obvious place that would disrupt the picture you can't really help it...

Ugh, I despise art thieves! Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
roadrash
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow....some of you mke such a big deal about the premission from admins. i mean i admit better safe then sorry, but come on. she's tring to do us a favor by telling us about this pysco. cut her some slack
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is ALOT of names, dang I hope none of my stuff gets ripped off, sure not all of them are jaw dropping amazing but hell I worked my ARSE off on the realisms I do, my two realistic Rikus and my Jack Sparrow are my pride and joy. And true most of the time they can just take down the signature but now im doing my best to hide my signature in my really big pics.

Also my art has a inuyasha/shaman king look to it so I will know right off the bat if someone is ripping off my art.

Someone better stop this lunatic before she starts getting the real heavy weight artists that actually sell their work! x.X
setomarik2112
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short update-the Crimes site is still online-but it's placed in a private place-due to harassment by friends of the art thief -
if you feel you NEED the URL please send me a note.
It has NOT been updated in quite some time. The admin. is sick and tired of wasting time on that person.

BUT If you have any info you think should be added it's always welcome and it will be added.
zazzko
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dirty b***** hope someone sues her
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closing this topic for now. We have not received any recent abuse reports, much less any allegations of Stacey activity. Word on any new violations can be PMed to myself or another available staff member.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: