Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Do you have a YouTube account?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ThomYorke"]I have to make a new youtube account every time the site tells me I need to be 18 to watch a video. I can't ever remember my $&#* username or password or anything.[/quote]

Write it down and put it in a place only YOU know if. Weather it be a notebook or a sticky note. And your over 18 right? If so that's just not right, I'd report that if it continues doing that to you. =/
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean that I never use my youtube accounts except to watch INAPPROPRIATE ADULT VIDEOS so I don't remember my account names and passwords. I really don't care enough to store them somewhere.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always lie about your age if you are growing annoyed at that 18 or up thing popping up whenever you click on a offensive over 18 viewership video. Only videos I remember seeing with that warning popping up was the soulidium "Trapped" music video for the Saw series. But due to being over 18 at the time it allowed me to click on past it and view it.

Speaking of which; can you change your age on youtube? Cause mine screwed up the age and it says im 35 and im really 21. I really dont care if there isent a way, I just want to know if there is a way to change it.
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are bad at reading.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Gerad's right about you. >_> I just suggest something nicely and you reject it. Tch no wonder you get called a troll. Fine dont take my advice and keep putting up with making thousands of youtube names. No skin off my ass. <333

Just keep this in mind. I was trying to help. Plus I have had 2 days without a full days worth of sleep due to family matters which is why I am not fuctioning at 100%. So sue me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: