Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Does anyone remember Lasher?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="unfocused"]

Internet girlfriends are not real girlfriends.[/quote]

I think you just ruined the dreams of many lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LionO"][b]At least I don't read Setzaroth posts. [/b]

[quote]Haha yarite.[/quote]I was 15-16 during the chat days, bro. Katie was the youngest to show me boobs and she's like 1 year younger than me. In fact, every other girl that camwhored is older than me. Jessica, Angel, and Carter are all older than me.

You're a solid 7 on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is Breloom and 10 is Battou.

Edit: Breloom, for those not in the know, was a saintly young man who moderated the forums at one point and who confided in me his total asexuality. He was like 17 or 18 at the time and never had an orgasm.[/quote]

Yes you do...because the only way you would know if my post was directed towards you was if you did in fact read in order to post

"at least I dont read *insert name* post"
LionO
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that seeing I was quoted and catching a word here and there as I scrolled down qualifies as reading a post.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James, stop being gay, everybody remembers Fay's (Or whatever her name was, 15 year old girl with olive skin and green eyes) pics. It probably wasn't that creepy back in 2005 or 2006 or whenever it was, but everybody certainly remembers it so.

Also, Lasher's the only mod I've never ever had problem with, so I remember her so.

Also2, None of Setzaroth's posts are worth reading.
unfocused

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember any pics of fay other than the ones she posted in the photos thread. I don't think she ever posted anything obscene either.

And I know you remember lasher, but she wasn't nice except to pow, Denis and maybe a few others.
LionO
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"]It probably wasn't that creepy back in 2005 or 2006 or whenever it was, but everybody certainly remembers it so.[/quote]It was. Doesn't seem so because his age generally wasn't taken into account, but I was aware.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"]James, stop being gay, everybody remembers Fay's (Or whatever her name was, 15 year old girl with olive skin and green eyes) pics. It probably wasn't that creepy back in 2005 or 2006 or whenever it was, but everybody certainly remembers it so.

Also, Lasher's the only mod I've never ever had problem with, so I remember her so.

Also2, None of Setzaroth's posts are worth reading.[/quote]

I remember Fayore but not what she looked like or seeing any photos of her. But i remember her posting and what not but that's about it. Bad memory unless given a reason to remember someone. Either someone making me laugh, smile or want to beat the crap out of them.

I remember you too but i remember not ever having issues with you for the reason that you never got out of control or rather you never went over the top without someone doing so in your general direction. If both parties are nasty yet somewhat intelligent i believe it should be left alone...to a certain point. If both parties are nasty and lack any form of intelligence or good reasoning however and/or were just plan annoying then well...those were the people that had "problems" with me so to speak. Very few people were ever banned by me considering the amount of active users we had back then.

Your posts were somewhat entertaining to me though none of them really come to mind. I merely remember being able to read them with some interest so yeah.

And there were a few issues with Powtaz actually. I think i even suspended him once or twice though usually Fallen or Kate would do it before i would. And i openly expressed on a number of occasions that his spamming was becoming rather annoying. People i mostly talked to or had an interest in their opinion where more or less Fallen, Kate, Denis, Carter, Chris, Flea, James, Gray, Will and a few more but those were the most active ones though most my conversations with Denis were on MSN or Yahoo.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
unfocused

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he's talking about fayore. There was another member, I think she posted pics and people started complaining that she was a camwhore, oddly enough, one of them were Chesh, of all people!

But anyway, I highly doubt fay posted any indecent photos, and I never asked her to either. She would tell you herself but she hates what FAC has become and she might never come back. I did draw pictures of her, Kate, gray, and Tommy, but those were from when I was taking requests from people in the random forum.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.. no love for Ruppy? Wonder what happened to that kid...
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar"]So.. no love for Ruppy? Wonder what happened to that kid...[/quote]

oh wow i forgot about him. yeah, no love for him
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DG sama, is she still around?

Or does she go by a different name now?

Whatever happened to Ambush btw?
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what, i'm not sure. I've only been back on the FAC forums for a few days and i haven't seen her around. Hmm, that's a shame. I liked her too. I wonder if she's one of the ones that pops in every couple months or so? I did that on and off for awhile when i'd remember the forums and wonder if everyone was still around.

I wish Raymei was still around. Another good one from the past.
LionO
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruppy logs on AIM twice a year. We don't talk.
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about good ol powtaz. its been many ah year. since we las saw his hide. anybody keep in contact with that goofus.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use to have his number..somewhere. wonder if that still works. not sure how that would go over though. i heard he got married and she could get the wrong impression if i called or text him.

hmm..maybe i'll try and find it? lol Laughing
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha. someone finally put a leash on him then huh? wonder if that settled him down like a good ol neuterings is to a male dog?
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you make it sound like he needed settling down. powtaz was already the nice, sweet guy just very random on the forums. for people reading your post who didn't know him, you'd think he was a womanizer almost Shocked totally the opposite. the guy was lucky enough to find a girl that was nice like him or so i hope she is. that'd be a real shame if he ended up marrying a bitch or control freak. he really is a very sweet guy. i use to feel real bad sometimes when i'd talk to him. it got to a point where i wondered if i should answer his calls anymore, i could tell he was lonely and he started making comments i wasn't 100% comfortable with. the guy for one was too nice for me to have any attraction to and he lived all the way in canada not to mention i had a boyfriend at the time. so it was very...awkward...when he'd say how he liked me and what not. Confused but if he found someone that makes him happy and treats him right than i'm more than happy for him. really one of the nicest guys i've ever known on or offline.
Dewroo
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUUDE.
Lasher.
<3
I remember you.

and your rant about lined paper.
Son_of_God
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[i]yeah, Pow was cool...but an idiot for getting married. and Thomas has a kid now? what?! he's an idiot too. of course, i call them idiots for the mere fact that they both have engaged in actions that i very well put off till i reach (at the least) my mid 30s'.

they're both barely able to drink legally, and off doing dream-crushing things like poppin' babies and wed dubbin'. dats seriously sum gangsta s hit, tho. fur reals.[/i]
Dewroo
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar"]So.. no love for Ruppy? Wonder what happened to that kid...[/quote]
SWORD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: