Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
OC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: OC Reply with quote

or "organized spam". fun fact for those who were there for the little bastards. Lex works at an airport last time i spoke to him. I'm currently waiting e-mails from him to find out where the hell the dutch boys and him have been hiding.

Last time i heard from he i was at work and received a rather strange e-mail all in dutch. I thought he was trying to tell me something had happened to my own personal forum (which he and the OC are on ironically) and yelled at him for expecting me to understand his language. Apparently it was some weird spam thing he got and sent it to me by mistake. I even got an apology out of him for it, though i wasn't looking for one.

Can you imagine that Denis? Lexar apologizing...to me...Lasher...I think it's raining cats and dogs. Look outside your window. QUICK!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess he finally grew up.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my intuition tells me that he wouldn't like that statement very well lol but yeah. is the OC still banned from FAC or was that ever lifted?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was never any reason to officially lift it as far as I recall.

At this point, I just don't care much either way.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure you were always the "i pretty much don't give a shit" type denis. It's your MO.
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, but more so now.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now thats frightening. i didn't know it could get anymore.
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll bet denis is the type to think that the end of the world would be an amazing relief. you know b/c you don't have to care about anything anymore b/c we'll all be dead......

fyi i do think that way. so relaxing. *sighs with relief*
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cstdenis"]There was never any reason to officially lift it as far as I recall.

At this point, I just don't care much either way.[/quote]

Well ... then someone is either really crap at permanently banning people, or maybe they had a soft spot for me after all? I'm inclinded to think it's the latter, since you all can't stop talking about me even though it's been over 5 years.

By the way I can apologize to Lasher because she's a normal reasonable person there's nothing weird about that. Some people however... have trouble letting go of the past, I think. Let's put it that way.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar"][quote="cstdenis"]There was never any reason to officially lift it as far as I recall.

At this point, I just don't care much either way.[/quote]

Well ... then someone is either really crap at permanently banning people, or maybe they had a soft spot for me after all? I'm inclinded to think it's the latter, since you all can't stop talking about me even though it's been over 5 years.

By the way I can apologize to Lasher because she's a normal reasonable person there's nothing weird about that. Some people however... have trouble letting go of the past, I think. Let's put it that way.[/quote]

Lexar loves me, he won't admit it but he does lol I got your e-mail but i'll have to reread it. I woke up this morning to my phone going off like fireworks. Everyone decided to e-mail me and post something on my facebook page all at once so i only skimmed it on my cellphone with my eyes still blurry. Where's Slet though and the other boys?
LionO
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denis never cared, that's why he felt OS and all mention of them had to be banned from sigs.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Leo, still a troll I see.

[quote]Lexar loves me, he won't admit it but he does lol[/quote]

I won't admit it but I do laugh, you got that right. To be perfectly honest with you I don't see how that proves anything. But fine if you need it that much, I guess I can pay a little bit more attention to you when you have a new haircut or new shoes and take you out to dinner more often. Jeez woman... you're a handfull.

Stupid thing is, I can't really complain, I should have known you'd be so high-maintenance. Rolling Eyes
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar"]Lol Leo, still a troll I see.

[quote]Lexar loves me, he won't admit it but he does lol[/quote]

I won't admit it but I do laugh, you got that right. To be perfectly honest with you I don't see how that proves anything. But fine if you need it that much, I guess I can pay a little bit more attention to you when you have a new haircut or new shoes and take you out to dinner more often. Jeez woman... you're a handfull.

Stupid thing is, I can't really complain, I should have known you'd be so high-maintenance. Rolling Eyes[/quote]

I like how you noticed how i wrote that and were able to mock it a little. Because i didn't realize it and had to reread it for a moment there. Should have used the "." before the lol i guess. Damn, my bad.

Where are you going to take me out to dinner? Better be somewhere half decent, i hold you up to a higher standard. Wink Tell Slet he's a male whore and should get his ass back in here.

Btw, i just realized something. I actually had my hair cut short like in your drawings (sort of) and i never noticed until now. Weird...
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you want somewhere half-decent? What is it with these rediculous demands?

Half decent... tsh.. that's something you're going to have to work for.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar"]Now you want somewhere half-decent? What is it with these rediculous demands?

Half decent... tsh.. that's something you're going to have to work for.[/quote]

i actually just laughed out loud.

well at the very least, Lex you'll have to buy me a beer seeing as you and the boys spent all that time saying America doesn't have good beer or was it American's don't know what good beer is? still haven't found one i like after all these years. Sad
LionO
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lexar, PM me shots of Lasher's tits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: