Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Genesis, Fac And Os...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZeroHourLP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PhunkYMunkY (Gray Roberts"] This is just something I mentioned briefly to Kate... I see the three FAC orientated forums as Heaven, Earth and Hell... Bear with me Wink

Heaven/Genesis -

Ruled by God/Lasher. Exclusive to get into and full of happy, cheerful people who are free to come and go as they please. It's quieter than FAC and OS and you pretty much need to be on the good side of Lasher to get in.. Replace FAC with Earth, OS with Hell and Lasher with God and read again Smile

Earth/FAC -

Ruled by Denis and his minions. The Supreme Evil Overlord. A place where the Newbies are 'born' and raised and introduced into the world of Forumming. They are watched over by Mods and suchlike who act as police and authority. They have thier own places they are accustomed to such as the Music section / Games section etc. They are thier homes...
People can be exiled/banned though and sent away to not be seen again...

Hell/OS -

Ruled by Lexar and Grissey. A place with it's foundations firmly set within chaos and resentment. Spam, silly posts and dick n fart jokes galore. Hatred for a certain 'pig' character and continual plotting and moaning and groaning about the state of affairs...

Note: Heaven/Genesis and Hell/OS are exclusive to how you act in Earth/FAC... :huh:

There is probaly more similarities but I am le tired.

Anyone else see this or was it just me?? Uneasy [/quote]Gay.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does OS still have a forum up and running?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Don't want to talk too much about it on FAC, but suffice it to say we're doing fine on our own.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't quote me on this but i think i may actually miss Slet and his rolling stone's avatar. btw do you still listen to brian adams? i remember about pissing myself when i found out you liked him. couldn't picture the smart ass, grumpy, arguing Lexar liking him (this is back in the day) lol

well i'm glad your forum is doing well. it's quite slow around here compared to when we all use to be here which is ironic considering the member count has gone up considerably so. :huh:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah all of that is long ago, things have changed a lot, here as well as on OS, we even don't call him Slet anymore. You're the only one who does that, I think.

Well ... I think the overall atmosphere on OS hasn't changed as much as it has here on FAC though. We lost the focus on FAC for a number of reasons, us moving on isn't really the only one. Another reason is that FAC wasn't the same anymore either.

The membercount here, it's astonishing, and the post count even more so because it's so low relatively. There's something inherently uninviting about the forums for the members.
LionO
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PhunkYMunkY (Gray Roberts"] This is just something I mentioned briefly to Kate... I see the three FAC orientated forums as Heaven, Earth and Hell... Bear with me Wink

Heaven/Genesis -

Ruled by God/Lasher. Exclusive to get into and full of happy, cheerful people who are free to come and go as they please. It's quieter than FAC and OS and you pretty much need to be on the good side of Lasher to get in.. Replace FAC with Earth, OS with Hell and Lasher with God and read again Smile

Earth/FAC -

Ruled by Denis and his minions. The Supreme Evil Overlord. A place where the Newbies are 'born' and raised and introduced into the world of Forumming. They are watched over by Mods and suchlike who act as police and authority. They have thier own places they are accustomed to such as the Music section / Games section etc. They are thier homes...
People can be exiled/banned though and sent away to not be seen again...

Hell/OS -

Ruled by Lexar and Grissey. A place with it's foundations firmly set within chaos and resentment. Spam, silly posts and dick n fart jokes galore. Hatred for a certain 'pig' character and continual plotting and moaning and groaning about the state of affairs...

Note: Heaven/Genesis and Hell/OS are exclusive to how you act in Earth/FAC... :huh:

There is probaly more similarities but I am le tired.

Anyone else see this or was it just me?? Uneasy [/quote]Gay.
LionO
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ my original account.
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar"]There's something inherently uninviting about the forums for the members.[/quote]

that is true. maybe that's why fate has brought us all back. so we can change it back to where it once was. of course we all know it will never be back to its orginal version.

but we can make it a fixer upper Very Happy
Son_of_God
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[i]i don't think hawk gets it. i doubt lexar has come back 'for good' to help contribute to the well-being of fanart central's forum..i know i haven't, anyway. it's like any toilet; you take a few dumps in it, then you leave for a while.

and you can check out the new Organised Spam for yourself. i've seen it. i've registered. it's similar to the lackluster contribution as seen here, on fanart central....only you have an option to sign your soul away to OS....and some lame Dick Justice comics.[/i]
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really just here because Lasher told me there was some topic about me or something like that. No interest in FAC anymore beyond this morbid curiosity of mine.

Please everyone ignore Logan altogether if you're not already, and [i]don't[/i] check out OS. There's no reverse psychology going on here, and no offense intended to the staff, but people from FAC have always been trouble one way or the other. Do not want.

I'm sure it's mutual so we can all go about our business.
Son_of_God
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[i]Hey Lexar, you tell anyone to "ignore" me again and i'm[/i] [b]really[/b][i] gonna become a pain in your decrepit side...don't try me. besides, we're not little immature teenagers, anymore. treat me with respect and I'll do the same.

The only person that seems to have an invested interest in you or any of this olde occurrences of the past is Lasher. I'm fine with leaving all those things behind me and going forward. so don't pr!ck out on me, bro...you won't like me when you pr!ck out on me..[/i]
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the this term "prick out" haha i'll have to use that one sometime.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]treat me with respect and I'll do the same. [/quote]

Really? I treat you the way you treat me, my response was perfectly reasonable and proportional to your post. In a nutshell: You say OS is lackluster and lame, I say try to ignore Logan. And then you blow a fuse. Pretty much undeniable.

Besides, I can't hear your threats because I'm ignoring you from now on. Lalalalala.

Wait.... what?
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar"][quote]treat me with respect and I'll do the same. [/quote]

Really? I treat you the way you treat me, my response was perfectly reasonable and proportional to your post. In a nutshell: You say OS is lackluster and lame, I say try to ignore Logan. And then you blow a fuse. Pretty much undeniable.

Besides, I can't hear your threats because I'm ignoring you from now on. Lalalalala.

Wait.... what?[/quote]

haha i always thought you were a girl, now you sound like one in that last bit. lol nice lexar, your def full of class now aren't you Rolling Eyes Laughing
Son_of_God
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[i]Lexar's the equivalent of a double rainbow. you find yourself asking, "what does it mean?"

you used to make sense, Lex...what happened Sad

speaking of rainbows, how about you try adding some colour to your little Dick...Justice comics? i'm tired of seeing your little Dick....(wait for it)....Justice comics in bland black and white. you'd think after years of doing Dick Justice comics, you would've 'grown' and 'expanded' your little Dick....(wait for it)...Justice creative direction....in fact, i think there's a blue pill for that.[/i] [b]HA! BURN![/b]

[i]
i win this round, Lex [/i]

Very Happy

[i]
...but seriously, you're alright with me...ya' little dutchebag. [/i]
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find myself smiling while reading these posts lately. I'm pleasantly surprised.

I remember dick justice. i remember thinking "what the fuck is this" when it first appeared on Genesis. Then i clicked on the thread and discovered it wasn't something incredibly horrible but a comic. I honestly thought something much worse was going on. I thought for sure i'd open it to find some horrible pictures or links lol
unfocused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Dick Justice. Could be drawn better, but whatever.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh jealousy. It makes everyone look classy, doesn't it? Rolling Eyes
unfocused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Oh you interpreted that as jealousy? Nah, I just think you could put more effort into the artwork.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you even trying to achieve here James? Grow up man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: