Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Genesis, Fac And Os...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son_of_God
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[i]isn't it obvious? a little rough justice for dick justice. criticism isn't always endearing, Lex..and i doubt james is jealous; have you seen his artwork? it's exceptional. it would be like famous artistic serial killer John Wayne Gacy being jealous of the sloppy dagger-wielding Son of Sam....damn, that's a terrible analogy. ummm, it would be like..."something good" being jealous of "something remedial"..something something...[/i]

[i]
...but seriously, you're alright with me. ya' lil dutchebag[/i] Wink
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not really what's going on, Logan.

He's trying to push buttons because this whole line of thought is exactly why he hacked our old forum and likely my deviant art account (never been able to get either back afterwards by the way). Especially after I had always been sort of lenient with him before that, [i]and[/i] didn't retalliate afterwards, being the bigger man.

But I guess it's not good enough for him. The guy just has issues as far as I'm concerned, I suppose I pity him for it.

And if you really must know I find his art a little dead and uncanny valley-esque, honestly.

You know what, just bringing this all up reminds me why I have been better off without this site these past few years. Yeah this was my last post in a long while. Didn't want to do it like this but I guess that's the way it has to be for some reason.
unfocused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After all this time you still think I "hacked" the OS board? I barely know my way around an HTML string, let alone hacking. I've never really cared to learn any of that, to be honest. But I'm sure you don't care.

And saying you could put a little more effort into your comic isn't really an insult. Did you see my last drawing? I really f.ucked up those feet!
LionO
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did hack it, though.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LionO"]You did hack it, though.[/quote]

i think leo is more likely to hack something than james honestly but whatever.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Son_of_God
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[i]they both did. they went 'dutch' and partially claimed responsibility for it.[/i] [b]HA![/b][i] notice the irony of my last sentence? man, i'm good at this..

just say you're sorry, guys, and we can put this little smudge in the OS|FAC book behind us. seriously, suck nuts already..you'll find it rather fruitful...finding 'sucking nuts' 'fruitful'?[/i][b] HA! [/b][i]now[/i] [b][i]that's[/i][/b] [i]nutty[/i] Very Happy
LionO
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't/can't hack. i get passwords from people with admin and delete stuff. there is a big difference fyi imo afaik
Son_of_God
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[i]well, none of this matters anymore. you two lousy turds done scared the Lexar away. you know how sensitive dutchlings get...[/i][i][b]especially[/b][/i] [i]around this season.[/i]
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let us not forget our dear friends the cuttlefish. put them together in a bowl n they'll eat each other......this is us my dear friends.

lets not be cuttlefish ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: