Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Obama's Report Card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Obama's Report Card Reply with quote

O.K. everyone time to get out your red markers, its grading time.
President Obama has been in office for 126 days now. and i wanna know
what you think about his performance so far. i wanna see his grade that you
would give him. Use a letter grading system(A.B.C.D.E.F. -s and +s ok too,
ex. B+ would be my score) . so lets see a letter grade and some reasons behind your grade of Mr. Obama.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." -Marianne Williamson-
London

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love CNN.
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what?
anyway i've got to break it down a bit more than one grade.

in foreign relations: A (your son obama always plays nice with the other children)

domestic economics: C- (obama is trying hard but is still struggling on essential concepts, i suggest a tutor)

War: B- (While obama has made plans he still needs to follow through to get that a)

Public Approval: B- (theres always room for improvement in this area, can't get all the people all the time)
Godzillagangsta
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F. The child talks a lot of shit, but follows through on nothing.
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Godzillagangsta
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2010 03:09 Post subject:
F. The child talks a lot of @^*%, but follows through on nothing.

Contradictions to your statement, education. Barry is great about giving money to schools. I will say this, he's not afraid to spend money.

War, the troop surge in November was proof that Obama is not afraid to go against his party. It's not about party relations, he's intent on doing what is best for the country.

Economy, What's your big idea for fixing the economy? Or any one on the republican side of the fence. Do any of them have a better idea than the things Barry has already been doing? It doesn't do us any good to criticize if you don't have a better idea or at least have a legitimate reason, besides the fact that an 8 year problem was not solved in 1.

I still stand by that foreign relations thing. Barack Obama was able to get other countries from hating us so much, that's a miracle.

Also, about the new budget it shouldn't add any new costs than the programs under Bush. "OBAMA: Every dollar I’ve proposed, I’ve proposed an additional cut that matches it."

In other news Sarah Palin is an ignorant LIAR! that is all

Go here first and then criticize if you still can.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/
London

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The GOP has no ideas. Or if they did have ideas, and the Dems are now including those ideas in their bills, the Republicans suddenly hate those ideas. They're not a party of alternate ideas. They're a party whose main goal is to prevent the Obama Administration from doing anything productive, which would make him look bad, which would give Republicans an easier time at reelection. The terrible thing is, people will actually fall for that.

Palin is all bark, no brains. I can't believe that people who want her to run in 2012 can't see that she's merely a mouthpiece for radical conservatives. Put her in a no prep debate against pretty much any Democratic member of Congress or governor. Or have a Q&A session without pre-screened questions. It'd be great entertainment.

I still like Obama, and my opinion of him is mostly unchanged since the election, but he's not without fault here. I don't know why Obama is even aiming for bipartisanship regarding health care. It's clear that the Republicans are too worried about toeing the party line to even consider supporting any reform. It's not like he needs 60 votes to get it done. Just shove it through and move on to other things. Like gays in the military.
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk

to me this video sums up Sarah Palin perfectly because she like her
supporters like to spout sound bytes from fox news and other conservative
sources but if you ask for any thing behind there argument
(like facts to back it up or any kind of basic info about it they come up short)

seriously how can you have an opinion on something and not know jack sh!t about it.

i mean she criticizes Obama for using a teleprompter at the teaparty convention the goes on to use notes on her HAND at the same convention.
her HAND, i mean this is straight up some 5th grade sh!t
but im not really surprised i mean this is the woman that said she reads
ALL the magazines and and said she could see Russia from Alaska.
(yes technically you can see Alaska from Diomede but at the time she had never visited it and as far as i know she has yet to visit it.)

sorry GOP send up your next one cause she just doesn't cut it.
i give her an F and i still think that is being generous.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." -Marianne Williamson-
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an economic conservative and social liberal, I give him a C, wavering on C-. He has some good, and needed, ideas, parts of the healthcare bill and reform included, but I dislike his methodology.
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see, im still stuck on the health care thing...

Its total cost is 1/6 of the countrys entire income, and will only aid about 20% of the population...the guys an idiot.
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're talking about direct aid right? like the government pays for your health care and what not. I think some of the best parts of the reform are that which increase regulation of what insurance companies can do. everything else is a bit gray for me, but for the most part, I support the bill, for it's regulation of the business side of health care. 20% sure makes 32 million people seem like a small number.
Jhihmoac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama's just trying to tidy up a mess left by thirty years of BS of previous administrations...This crap started with the Reagan (Raygun) Administration...(a.k.a. "Mr. Deregulation" - I'll get government...off your back...)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait.... Obama is trying to do something? That's crazy.
SilverKitsune
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall A

He can't work miracles and fix everything in a year or even 4. Americans need to calm down and realize that in the real world it takes time to fix things, you can't have everything at the snap of a finger. Bush left a big mess to clean up and I think he is doing fine I will vote to keep him for another go.

xAmiDarkfieldx wrote:
"Your a bird, I'm a cat of the jungle. Birds can't get pregnant last I checked. They lay eggs."
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jhihmoac wrote:
Obama's just trying to tidy up a mess left by thirty years of BS of previous administrations...This crap started with the Reagan (Raygun) Administration...(a.k.a. "Mr. Deregulation" - I'll get government...off your back...)

Actually most of the crap started with the Johnson administration.

What became a total failure during the Bush Jr. administration actually was a problem that Clinton discovered and the democrats told him to ignore.

Every president since Johnson put Fanny Mae and all those independent mortgage companies non goverment regulated started our recession. It only hit now cuz we're at war. Watch the war end and the depression will begin. Mark my words (and for that matter, blame the Clinton Free trade agreement and the Obama healthcare bill)

Sarah Palin is a joke. But I'm Conservative so... there it is in a nutshell...

P.S. War sucks Afghanistan was needed. Iraq wasn't. Afghanistan withdrawal mimics Vietnam. De ja Vu anyone? (let's see looking at history... oh yea congress was involved. Never seen that many idiots get in one building at the same time...)

Akidaz: My world. NO YOU CAN'T COME!
Emrys: but?
Akidaz: Okay, you can, but NO ONE ELSE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: