Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Hardcore fangirls/boys when too much love it scares us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Hardcore fangirls/boys when too much love it scares us Reply with quote

They range from books of sparkly vampires, all the way to cuddely animals. Which are the worst types though?

[size=18][b]Keep in mind no flaming other users, we are all mature adults here CORRECT? Good. If not back away and dont be a solar.[/b][/size]
I myself in real life have to endure Twilight fans and then a hardcore Sonic fan, soo much soo that she hates looking at human forms, thinking they are ugly when the furry forms are sexy in her eyes.

Last edited by SweetxinsanityxSarah on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
unfocused

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one yelled about me closing that thread. Don't be over dramatic.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah no biggy -shrug-

But yeah....anyone here run into an old lady Twilight fan yet? I encountered three so far. So yes the old lady fangirls are true with Twilight; BK did not lie.
unfocused

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see the attraction in that patterson guy. If you ask me, he is very ugly.

My 13yo niece doesn't like Twilight. I am proud of her.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only movies he was good in was the Harry Potter ones, he did a good job in them.

He doesnt seem all that impressive in these ones...plus he didnt wash his hair for months from what I heard. Wanted it to look spikey-ish hence why. Someone should have tossed him an Axe shampoo or moose.

Give her a medal, or whatever she likes. She has good taste.

And speaking of Harry Potter, there are fans soo devoted out there....that they have a muggle based quidditch. I kid you not, look it up for yourself. Nothing is more amusing than watching people run around riding broomsticks, or pretending to ride them lol.
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm always in the Sonic fanbase, I dont know why. I feel bad about that, but I'm still a Sonic fag.(I love and hate the new games) But, the other fans make me wanna facepalm all day, they go crazy or Shadow, Silver, and everyone. It's annoying as hell.
Sheirfaggot is the only person I talk to who isnt a bat shit crazy fan.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah there is only one being I like out of the sonic characters. I prefer him HUMAN though. Shadow. I dont drool over him though but I think he's pretty cool. Didnt touch any of the newer games either. I only played the oldschool 2D racing pixal ones on the old system it first released on, a sega I believe. He's got a personality that makes me chuckle, he takes crap from no one. Other than that I facepalm at the sonic fans too, especially the one I know in real life that dares try to show me ShadowXSonic and I have to run to the bathroom making a quick excuse that my bladder is full.
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]Ah there is only one being I like out of the sonic characters. I prefer him HUMAN though. Shadow. I dont drool over him though but I think he's pretty cool. Didnt touch any of the newer games either. I only played the oldschool 2D racing pixal ones on the old system it first released on, a sega I believe. He's got a personality that makes me chuckle, he takes crap from no one. Other than that I facepalm at the sonic fans too, especially the one I know in real life that dares try to show me ShadowXSonic and I have to run to the bathroom making a quick excuse that my bladder is full.[/quote]
<3
You're right about good old Classic Sonic from the Sega Genesis, that Sonic owns. And you're also right that he's got more of a personality, a lot more than the new Sonic.
Ugh, I dont blame you, that ShadowxSonic stuff is freaking creepy.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is JetxSonic -shudder- that girl needs to stop blinding me. That's one of the reasons I am keeping away from DA til it simmers down. Then I might join up I dunno -shrug-

And yes I remember the good ol days when Sonic wasent a cash cow but a simple pixelated hedgehog that dashed across your tv on a very confusing twirly landscape gathering rings. My friend kept kicking my arse all the time, springing the spike traps so I'd run into them, lol she was such a meanie. But yeah Shadow is cool, but i wouldnt get his games. After all he's got a gun, what's sonic got, his goofy personality? xP

Invader zim fans....another dilemma spreading over the internet. Poor Zim and Dib -weeps-

And I even saw alvin and the chipmunks yaoi, got blindsided by it years ago in a search. x.x
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh trust me, the Sonic fanbase will never get small. No matter how many crappy Sonic games Sega makes, people will still love Sonic and get even more into it.

Lol, I pretty much play the same way as you. ...and the spikes that pop outta the ground...death. ;^;
I dont see why he needs a gun though, he's the freaking "ultimate life form", why would he need a gun? While Sonic smiles at the world getting blown up, fail.

Invader Zim fans are getting a lot worse, and, the "OC"s they make look like shit. I never liked that show, but I can see they are ruining it for others who do like it.

DO NOT WANT
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn ebil spikes. -hisses at them-

And yeah sadly that's true. I am doing my best to convert my friend back to the ways of Bleach and other shows. Anything is better than the new sonics really. And yeah what the hell? Poor Shadow he gets jipped all the time. xD

And of course being an artist before I came on here, when I lingered on yahoo I ran into the super hardcore reality confused fangirls. I'd put the pics I drew up in links on my old profile and some would IM me going "Oh my gawd take that down Riku is MY bf not your's! Dx"

Wow...really? These girls were only good at cracking me up. I'd tell them "Alright hun, I will once you either A) Bring Riku before me in the flesh and blood and have him tell me to take them down. or B ) Show me the copywright papers that proves he belongs to you. Cause if you cant do this hun I will keep drawing whatever the heck I want. Also he's not real darling so shush and shoo." Yeah they usually storm off in a huff after that. Or go "Whateva!" hehehe best comback ever. xD

I mean really? Sure I draw OC pairings but hey I dont imagine myself with em got mah sexy Stevey for that, I am a pervy girl so i like to draw pervy things. And aint no fangirl gonna stop me from doing so. They'll just make me draw more. ;3

But yeah you run into any reality confused fans yet?

And I love invader Zim, but dont like the fanbase. I will adore drawings of teh insane gir here and there, and of course a pic I saw of Zim flipping the bird was epic.
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i once ran into this reality confused fan that was overly obsessed with Edward Elric...

I couldn't get into the conversation so i kinda went blah and ran away

P.S. I'm bored.
P.S.S. I'm still bored.

Sarah, you stopped talking, why?

Akidaz: My world. NO YOU CAN'T COME!
Emrys: but?
Akidaz: Okay, you can, but NO ONE ELSE!
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone remember the regular unwatched rooms of yahoo? Tons of anime fans in the jap and anime ones....came in one time when a yaoi pair were cybering right out in public. I smited them with the 72 bold white font of doom for blinding me. x3

I was getting snacks =o
Dire_Bear
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Emrys"]i once ran into this reality confused fan that was overly obsessed with Edward Elric... [/quote]

Confused?
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... than again there's the fanbase i'm getting... o.0

Akidaz: My world. NO YOU CAN'T COME!
Emrys: but?
Akidaz: Okay, you can, but NO ONE ELSE!
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="unfocused"]I don't see the attraction in that patterson guy. If you ask me, he is very ugly.

[b]My 13yo niece doesn't like Twilight. I am proud of her[/b].[/quote]

-lol- must be a smart girl.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: