Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Are you happy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Philosophical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Are you happy? Reply with quote

-with your life? With your job? With who you are and what you have accomplished?

I am still young, and I look back at the things I am satisfied and unsatisfied with last year like they have happened 6 or 8 years ago. A human being can learn so much from just one year of their life, but can one measure one's life so far and ask oneself, "Am I happy with my life right now?" I reflect with myself and I have found that:

-I am hard-working, but impatient and get bored easily.
-I care for others and strive to be considerate, but I am stubborn and ill-tolerant with those that do not share my point of view.
-I love drawing and sketching, but I feel I do not put as much effort into it as other artists.

However, I have accepted my flaws and my strong-points, and I strive to better who I am and what I do everyday. I am happy with my life.

ARE YOU? How would you rate your life? Are you happy with yours? Remember that a person with a small job, no family, and severe health problems can still be a happy person.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
CiaphasCain
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My life is goddamn amazing.

Only regrettable part is that I still have two weeks left before I move back to my apartment for the year.
Gerardthedevil
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how I can draw and now color in my drawings. But sometimes I feel like crap, and I just don't want to wake up in the morning.
That's only me though, everyone else in my family seems happy despite our economic and emotional problems.
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Only regrettable part is that I still have two weeks left before I move back to my apartment for the year.

Why are you moving? Financial trouble?

I get nervous thinking about the day I have to live on my own. ;__; I suppose people who have been living alone for a long time might say it's alright after a bit, but I cannot help but think it would be a lonely life...

@Gerald: My family has some economic/financial troubles too, but my god, we are probably the most liveliest family on our block. It is almost kind of funny how happy we are, at least from my point of view. Confused Err..
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
LUAjake
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally, no. Not really. But I find the fact that people take pre-made and suspected human emotions and expect them to all be applied to every person in every situation. Life is what we make of it, not what we grow to believe.

I'm not really a sad person, but my overall mood is usually the same. Though you wouldn't be able to notice. I laugh a lot, and act like a normal person, but really I feel the same even when laughing. Its just a neutral dull feeling basically. Not really saying I've got the boring thing in my head every second, everyday. Though I do generally feel neutral about everything. Though that's not how I think of everything. If I don't care, I don't care. If I love a game, I love it.

I guess you could say I apply 'human emotions' to myself, but don't really feel them like normal people would. Its a bit strange, but I did it to myself. Or so I think.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blackcatcurse
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite happy. I got food, a roof over my head, and clothes. However, my gaming websites are blocked. On the other hand, I know the password into the router, so it all evens out ^^
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@LUAjake: I used to feel exactly like you. "I feel the same even when laughing. Its just a neutral dull feeling basically." From my own experience, it was because everything was the same, and there was nothing truly to put emotion into, but at the same time, I think I did it because I refused to be too emotional for fear of letting it get the best of me. ];

Quote:
gaming websites are blocked

???! That stinks! ;[
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Philosophical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: