Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Program help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dire_Bear
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Program help? Reply with quote

To start, I use Corel Painter Essentials 4. My boyfreind told me there is a mode where I can color only in the colored portion of a layer, but he used photoshop when he used to color his art. Is there actually a way I can do that with this program? I need to turn black lines into another color, and I really don't want to trace over them.
blackcatcurse
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've hated Corel ever since my Electronics teacher made me use it.

But you can probably use a Wand tool. I've got one in both Paint.net and Photoshop CS4. I'm pretty sure GIMP has it.

Ah, here we go. I'm checking out the product features.
"New! Magic Wand Tool
Easily select specific portions of a photo or painting."

That's what you're looking for.
[url=http://www.tinierme.com/tinierme/newaccount.do?invNickname=4c596976577061217c2a50323f452249f9ee5d6f76286b0d48fef26af4fa55c4&visit=friend][img]http://img.tinierme.com/common/img/banner/banner_friendInvite02.gif[/img][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: