Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The American.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LUAjake
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: The American. Reply with quote

I went to the movies and saw the movie yesterday, and needless to say it was nothing like the commercials protrayed it as. You see him come from behind and shoot someone with thrashy music playing in the commercial, but in the movie itself he just comes up from behind after it shows the man staring silently into a field.

The movie gives a very dull effect at the start, but for me personally I got into it unlike my friend who went with me and fell asleep after 40 minutes of it.

It has no music at all, persay. No backround music in it apart from some small scenes where it literally was playing in the backround in the scene from a stereo or something.

If you are to watch this, I suggest you pay attention. Because if you fall asleep for 5 minutes you may get confused. The ending was a bit unexpected, though I thought it was good. I won't spoil it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: