Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Getting over losing a friend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerardthedevil
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Getting over losing a friend Reply with quote

So yesterday I just stopped being friends with this girl. (Its not the other girl I was talking about)

She kept lying to me. Like whenever I said if she wanted to hang out shed tell me she was grounded. Oh she can't she has tennis practice, (at 9 P.M at night)

She just kept lying, then I saw that instead of hanging out with me she would just go hang with her friends. So I just decided to let her go without a word. But it still hurts. She was really nice to me before and we would hang out a lot before this. And I always helped her out with like EVERYTHING. But whatever, I let her go. But its hard to get over losing a friend when I think how good things were before.
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hug*

She doesn't deserve a nice friend like you.
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

;] *tickles you* It is alright.

I am sure you are still sticking to a part of her mind. If you are really curious about her change of heart, talk to her about it on email or phone.

Sometimes when people go through a life-changing experience or even trauma, they try to change something about them and put new experiences in to keep themselves from reverting back to the past. I cannot say that is her perfect case though!!!
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
SonicnTails
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holding onto such thoughts dont make anything better. Just block the thoughts and move on to better things.
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone who lies all the time isn't worth yours. -Hugs- I'm sorry, losing a friend is tough, but ... But if she's going to lie, then she doesn't deserve you.

- She has blue eyes and believes in a little something called fate. <3
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gerardthedevil
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for the advice. =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: