Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Greatest, Weirdest And Funniest Fac Moments
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThaKakarot
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is good for my ego.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SilverSun101"][quote="Lasher"][quote="VR_Jay (Will)"] Heh heh. Hey Lasher, remember when we got the idea for the first "who's FAC's sexiest?" poll? Then we went all out for a good portion of the night setting it up, scrolling through the photos thread for god knows how long finding pics of everyone. Then the damn things wouldn't work and we made like, 5 versions of the thread before we got everything in order. That was fun.

Also the abortion topic that got far to heated for my taste. That too. ^_^ [/quote]

omg we need to have a new one! i completely forgot about that. lol.

[quote]
OMG, it's the FAC's legendary member, Lasher! Surprised

I heard you killed many, MANY newbies... [/quote]

and now i'm referred to as the nice one Blah[/quote]

Wow. It took you five years to respond to that.[/quote]

atleast she replied. better late then never i always say. Wow, i was actually remembering all the friends i had here on fac not to long ago. i remember i had drawn the guys of fac. i kept refering back to aids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: