Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Inuyasha: Final Act

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AJanae
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Inuyasha: Final Act Reply with quote

Well, I just finished watching the series and now I feel as if a part of my life is complete! Finally the wonderful fairytale Rumiko Takahashi has created is over (even though there are rumors of a 5th Inuyasha movie) and I wanna hear your opinions!
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait....so their going to FINISH Inuyasha? As in the mighty god modder Naraku is finally gonna bite the big one at the hand of mutt face? O-o
Do tell. I heard rumors, but I didnt think it was true.
Xx_True_Dachshund_xX
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in this but I don't know much about it other than it's a continuation of sorts of the first series. Can't wait to watch it though.
xbloody-rainbowx
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i finishedd the series like a month ago.. i read the manga before watching the end. they abrigded it madly and naruku still lievs o.e ,wttfff
Gerardthedevil
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember staying up until 2:30 A.M every weekday just to watch Inuyasha, even when I had school the next morning lol but as for the final act, Im not even sure if another movie came out. Someone please update me =)
Xx_True_Dachshund_xX
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I just finished watching this series now, and I absolutely loved it. (I watched all the episodes today.) The ending was wayyy better than the original anime series and every episode was really good.

Some of my thoughts:
[quote="Spoiler WARNING (Copy and paste to read)"][color=silver][size=6]I liked it when Hakudoshi died in one of the first few episodes, he was such a douchebag and I really hated him.

It was interesting to see Sesshomaru's mom because I wondered what she looked like.

I almost started crying when Kikyo died and InuYasha was crying over her death, that was really sad.

I think it was also really cool that InuYasha got some new Tetsusaiga attacks now.

It was surprising about the wish on the Shikon Jewel, I was thinking that InuYasha would wish to become a human but instead Kagome wished that it would disappear forever.

It's also nice to see that Sesshomaru has really changed and he's not as cold-hearted as he used to be, I like how he keeps visiting Rin and bringing her gifts three years later after Naraku was killed[/size].[/color][/quote]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw only part of one of the epis soo far. I'm holding out for it to come to the states if it didnt yet. (I saw an english subbed one.)
Hopefully adult swim will take it so I dont have to go and watch it at the library considering I only get an hour there for comp time. Dx

Plus Bleach is starting to drag alittle with that sidestory princess arc...blah.

The epi I saw showed Fluffy's mom. I must admit she was badarse, and I now know where sessh get's his attitude from lol. I also saw that Kohaku was with Fluffy. My guess is, he loses that jewel shard in his back and Sessh probly persuaded by rin revives him with Tenseiga. And since Kohaku doesnt want to face Sango yet; decides to tag along with Sesshoumaru instead, since he did bring him back to life after all. And if I'm right, keep in mind I didnt read the manga and saw none of the new epis cept for the one with the mother. xP
LordessAnnara14
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=red]I still feel like they rushed through it.

And that sux. Dx[/color]
[URL=http://s611.photobucket.com/user/DES-RS/media/tumblr_mo5ihmmw031r9hudxo1_500_zpse3063a82.gif.html][img]http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt198/DES-RS/tumblr_mo5ihmmw031r9hudxo1_500_zpse3063a82.gif[/img][/URL]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: