Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
help drawing dante

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DivineAngel
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: help drawing dante Reply with quote

a friend of mine recently got me back into using art as a forum of therapy and figured if I take it a little slower I may have better luck. she asked for instance if I can do a concept art for dark carnival as a milestone into getting off this artistic anti rut I have been on but there is one problem I'm am having

in DarkCarnival there is the DMC character DANTE and heaven help em I can draw Nero but I cant draw Dante not even chibifyed....i somehow thought that would be easer.

the art I'm working on has Dante sitting on Allen's solder and I want to do him eating a strawberry or oggleing the outfit she is wearing (i suppose chibi Dante in cleavage would be better for that but too borderline with the outfit being umm kinkeh) but I can't get the sketch to look right can anyone help me pull off this chibi as a convincing Dante.

I'm like really dam bad at it! the current chibi looks more like a monster than Dante.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: