Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
contest idea for fac?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fairygurl27

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: contest idea for fac? Reply with quote

I was looking through your merchandise page and I was wondering if you would ever do a contest? I mean it would be kinda cool to have artwork displayed on a t-shirt or something, you know, the publicity thing? Or you could have people design FAC related artwork instead of their own or something like that and whoever wins could receive a free t-shirt of their design. Might be a way to get some more people involved?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: