Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
waka waka waka

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TenthDivine
Canhas uzertitle nao?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:32 am    Post subject: waka waka waka Reply with quote

i almost forgot about this site... a... again. i'm forgetting a lot of things. is it bad that at my age (20s), I can't remember some shit I did 5 minutes ago but... can recall clearly months or even years ago? only a few select things, though.

for instance, i still want a good user title. ;(

when's easter? oh my god, i need a calender...
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dont feel bad, I get the same way, I can forget the title of an awsome 80s song or what I want to name one of my pics on FAC...then remember the next day what to do or what the name of the song is yadda yadda. However when it comes to games or memories im sharp as a whip. xP

And for Easter; tis the 24, right before mah b.day which is how I know. (And btw...why do they keep changing Easter around? Last year I think it was the 20th...what the hell? oO)
TenthDivine
Canhas uzertitle nao?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

people typically think it's drugs for me, that i'm on them, or i need them. i'm just unhealthy, durrrr

and really, easter changes dates? no wonder i can't ever remember when it is anymore. that and holidays aren't my bag anymore.

it's dead around here, it is dead.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but not as dramatic (Hate threads, random -wat the frack?- threads, politic wars, etc) anymore. And I dont mind the quiet...just wish for the badass users to return like Emrys and setzeroth. T_T

And Easter's the only one I know of that keeps changing, probly cause they want it to remain on sunday or something. Kinda sucks we dont remember the day Jesus rose from the dead neh? xP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: