Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Halloween Pheral

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Halloween Pheral Reply with quote

To go with the Halloween theme and contest, shall we make the pheral cat mascot into something creepy? I mean, he is already sometimes creepy on his own! It would be a quick manipulation, and it could start around the same time the Halloween contest starts and end at the beginning of November. It would be a quick change and go, but I bet it would be remembered by the FAC members.
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the sound of that.

If I had the computer art tech; id make him look like Cheshire of American Mcgees Alice the madness returns. Sure not many would know who he was dressed as; but he sure as hell would look creepy. xP

But I dont sadly so unless real media is allowed I'd have to bow out of this one. xx
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some older haloween logos already. I was going to maybe put them up sometime this month.

[img]http://www.fanart-central.net/templates/Silver/fachalllogo1.png[/img]
[img]http://www.fanart-central.net/templates/Silver/fachalllogo2.png[/img]
[img]http://www.fanart-central.net/templates/Silver/fachalllogo3.png[/img]

Newer ones are also definitely a possibility if somebody wants to make it tho.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely love the cat in the pumpkin idea. I drew my own version of it. I may have gone over the top with the detail, but I feel it is better for the logo to be too detailed then to be too mediocre. Confused
[img]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5589/pumpkincatlogo.png[/img]
I am surprised people have submitted Halloween pheral designs already! I did not see a post about that. This is exciting!

You plan to turn the pheral Halloween-style near the 31th or around the time the contest starts?
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really have very specific plans on it. Maybe when the contest starts as part of the contest announcement.

To be used it would need to be scaled down and have the header's background integrated with it (use existing logo(s) as reference)
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5589/pumpkincatlogo.png[/img]
How is that?

[quote] Maybe when the contest starts as part of the contest announcement. [/quote]
That would be excellent! I already closed the poll. Now all that is left is for me to submit the official Halloween Contest Picture . :I
Falconlobo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome job on it you should post the full version in your gallery for fun and for detail showing^^ ^^

[img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/esmtie14/2hpoaao.gif[/img]
LOL dancing TMNT's
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of submitting it in my second Scraps animation after I compile enough pictures. I always find myself drawing small sketches here and there and putting it in my Scraps folder, ahah.
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too big for classic layout. Needs to be 140px tall.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5589/pumpkincatlogo.png[/img]
I was lame and could not find the original font I used, so I replaced it with the "CHILLER" font. Laughing That is okay right?
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. that is fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: