Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Let me pamper your funny bone
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funky_EsterMan
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhh, prank calls? can i join in? can i, can i? i have a radio show, so i'm good at it! honest, i am!! and i can't find you on facebook, james...maybe i'm an idiot..is there even a maybe needed in that thought?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lookie here. I post and forget to check back and it brings back some of the old gang. Damn, wish i would have check back sooner and that explains the call i got from dearest logan on his radio program.

HAHA. Think i'll stay a while this time. I got all nostalgic the other day while walking back home from class at my university.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you not have time to go back to FAC actively anymore?
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also in this conversation. Cool
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry. school kinda took over me. but i did manage to get all A's and B's in my classes though. BAZINGA!!!

OH and i made a new video. its on my channel. I played can't sleep on a real theater big screen for the entire media arts faculty and students at a screening. I got everyone laughing with it too. It was one of the most nerve racking things ever. But everyone loved it and laughed, that really encouraged what i do b/c i always think its a pill of dog doo doo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: