Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Raven and Vanitas fic, NEED IDEAS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Raven and Vanitas fic, NEED IDEAS! Reply with quote

Yeah eversince I watched the Raven birthmark saga all the way through again, and finally watching the Exorcist all the way through; I got an idea for a VanitasxRaven pairing in a fic.

I got a good idea of how to set up how they come into contact, but I really dont know how to have Raven react towards Vanitas or how he could manipulate her.

Now keep in mind to those who havent played BBS, Vanitas kinda dies (Doi he's a villian, it's expected Dx) and his spirit is still lingering about in the Keyblade graveyard. My idea is that the Teen Titans get warped into this area by one of their villians (Im thinking Dr. Light overloads his wacky light machine and it rips open a wormhole) and they come across a few heartless, and an unverse hidden in the shadows attacks raven and runs off, thus Vanitas manages to sneak into her mind or soul.

I dont really want Raven to start trusting Vanitas right away like she did with Malchior. I mean Malchior and be a good example why she's more jaded when it comes to flattery etc.

So to those who are experts with the Teen Titans, namely Raven, how can this play out? Keep in mind this wont really be a romance fic, it's going to be dark and brooding with abit of violence. After all, Vanitas is named after the sin that befell the devil himself....so you KNOW he isnt having good intentions in mind for our dear Raven.

Also, I need a good name for the fic toos. Ideas ppls please and thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: