Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Is anyone else getting a error when trying to put up a pic

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falconlobo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Is anyone else getting a error when trying to put up a pic Reply with quote

Is anyone else getting a error when trying to put up a pic

http://www.fanart-central.net/add_picture.php

Warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: value too long for type character varying(120) in /usr/home/sites/www.fanart-central.net/www/add_picture.php on line 348

Database Error: ERROR: value too long for type character varying(120)

SQL: INSERT INTO pictures (approved, pid, user_id, ipaddr, title, keywords, description, category, media_id, refrence, time_taken, skill_level, src_filename, sha1, filename, image_type, size_width, size_height, comments_type, is_scrap, rating_nudity, rating_violence, rating_racism, rating_profanity, rating_sex, rating_spoilers, rating_yaoi, rating_yuri) VALUES ('2', '814338', '50550', '24.228.0.164', 'Hooded Claw''s Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop', 'Hooded Claw''s Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop', 'Hooded Claw''s Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop Same Old Same Old The Hooded Claw was nearing in on his Prey Penelope Pitstop he grabbed her But she once she was in his grasp he noticed she was wearing a slightly altered top without a scarf so he now was letting go and staring at her Penelope decided to use this as her advantage and started to seduce the Claw she put one hand to her side and one hand on her cape instead of both hands sort of teasing the Claw a bit into thinking she was just being a little friendly he put his hands to his side not knowing what to do then Penelope Put her leg up against his body making him blush a lot. He was at a loss this never happened with her before did she want him? Did he want her he started to feel like he did when his inner-self times two tried to advice him The more Evil side with red Horns and his trade mark outfit said come on she so wants you ,kiss her then she where it goes from there hopefully your bedroom if things go well. The more Angelic Claw with wings and hallo plus his trademark outfit said yeh what he said. The Evil one said hey I''m supoosed to be the more bad one. The somewhat good Claw said what can I say she''s hot. The Claw decided to go through with it to see what it would lead too. He swooped her up in his arms and held her closer to him and kissed her Penelope Was a bit surprised and blushed a bit but started kissing him back which he took as a sign that she was digging it. So he carried her off to one of his hideouts that was near bye one with a bedroom and one thing lead to another. Afterwards when they were cuddling the two other little Claw''s disappeared from his mind since he figured he could think more for himself and that decision lead to a marriage with Himself/Hooded/Claw/Sylvester Sneekly and Penelope Pitstop and later on with Kids and this all started with a bit of Closeness between him and Penelope no longer his Prey except in the bedroom. the End.', '2986', '36', 'none', 'over an hour at least or more or less I Forget?', '2', 'Hooded Claw Kissing And Holding Penelope Pitstop Scene From Hooded Claw''s Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop^^ aw.png', 'fbf09b00a1ba5df0d9eeb36aacf2ec74519e4990', '814338.png', '1', '540', '900', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '1', '1', '0', '0')

#0 dbError(INSERT INTO pictures (approved, pid, user_id, ipaddr, title, keywords, description, category, media_id, refrence, time_taken, skill_level, src_filename, sha1, filename, image_type, size_width, size_height, comments_type, is_scrap, rating_nudity, rating_violence, rating_racism, rating_profanity, rating_sex, rating_spoilers, rating_yaoi, rating_yuri) VALUES ('2', '814338', '50550', '24.228.0.164', 'Hooded Claw''s Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop', 'Hooded Claw''s Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop', 'Hooded Claw''s Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop

Same Old Same Old The Hooded Claw was nearing in on his Prey Penelope Pitstop he grabbed her But she once she was in his grasp he noticed she was wearing a slightly altered top without a scarf so he now was letting go and staring at her

Penelope decided to use this as her advantage and started to seduce the Claw

she put one hand to her side and one hand on her cape instead of both hands sort of teasing the Claw a bit into thinking she was just being a little friendly

he put his hands to his side not knowing what to do
then Penelope Put her leg up against his body making him blush a lot.

He was at a loss this never happened with her before did she want him?

Did he want her he started to feel like he did when his inner-self times two tried to advice him

The more Evil side with red Horns and his trade mark outfit said come on she so wants you ,kiss her then she where it goes from there hopefully your bedroom if things go well.

The more Angelic Claw with wings and hallo plus his trademark outfit said yeh what he said.
The Evil one said hey I''m supoosed to be the more bad one.

The somewhat good Claw said what can I say she''s hot.

The Claw decided to go through with it to see what it would lead too.

He swooped her up in his arms and held her closer to him and kissed her

Penelope Was a bit surprised and blushed a bit but started kissing him back

which he took as a sign that she was digging it.

So he carried her off to one of his hideouts that was near bye one with a bedroom and one thing lead to another.

Afterwards when they were cuddling the two other little Claw''s disappeared from his mind
since he figured he could think more for himself and that decision lead to a marriage with Himself/Hooded/Claw/Sylvester Sneekly and Penelope Pitstop

and later on with Kids and this all started with a bit of Closeness between him and Penelope no longer his Prey except in the bedroom.

the End.', '2986', '36', 'none', 'over an hour at least or more or less I Forget?', '2', 'Hooded Claw Kissing And Holding Penelope Pitstop Scene From Hooded Claw''s Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop^^ aw.png', 'fbf09b00a1ba5df0d9eeb36aacf2ec74519e4990', '814338.png', '1', '540', '900', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '1', '1', '0', '0')) called at [/usr/home/sites/www.fanart-central.net/www/add_picture.php:348]
#1 process_submission_new(Array ([MAX_FILE_SIZE] => 10485760,[method] => upload,[type] => ,[title] => Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop,[keywords] => Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop,[category] => 2986,[section] => 0,[fnt_size] => ,[fnt_color] => ,[fnt_face] => ,[description] => Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop

Same Old Same Old The Hooded Claw was nearing in on his Prey Penelope Pitstop he grabbed her But she once she was in his grasp he noticed she was wearing a slightly altered top without a scarf so he now was letting go and staring at her

she put one hand to her side and one hand on her cape instead of both hands sort of teasing the Claw a bit into thinking she was just being a little friendly

Did he want her he started to feel like he did when his inner-self times two tried to advice him

The more Evil side with red Horns and his trade mark outfit said come on she so wants you ,kiss her then she where it goes from there hopefully your bedroom if things go well.

The more Angelic Claw with wings and hallo plus his trademark outfit said yeh what he said.
The Evil one said hey I'm supoosed to be the more bad one.

The somewhat good Claw said what can I say she's hot.

So he carried her off to one of his hideouts that was near bye one with a bedroom and one thing lead to another.

Afterwards when they were cuddling the two other little Claw's disappeared from his mind
since he figured he could think more for himself and that decision lead to a marriage with Himself/Hooded/Claw/Sylvester Sneekly and Penelope Pitstop

and later on with Kids and this all started with a bit of Closeness between him and Penelope no longer his Prey except in the bedroom.

the End.,[rating_nudity] => 1,[rating_violence] => 0,[rating_racism] => 0,[rating_profanity] => 0,[rating_sex] => 1,[rating_spoilers] => 1,[rating_yaoi] => ,[rating_yuri] => ,[media_id] => 36,[time_taken] => over an hour at least or more or less I Forget?,[refrence] => none,[skill_level] => 2,[comments_type] => 0,[agree] => 1,[submit] => Submit it,[action] => ,[src_file] => Hooded Claw Kissing And Holding Penelope Pitstop Scene From Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop^^ aw.png)) called at [/usr/home/sites/www.fanart-central.net/www/add_picture.php:147]
#2 process_submission(Array ([MAX_FILE_SIZE] => 10485760,[method] => upload,[type] => ,[title] => Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop,[keywords] => Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop,[category] => 2986,[section] => 0,[fnt_size] => ,[fnt_color] => ,[fnt_face] => ,[description] => Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop

Afterwards when they were cuddling the two other little Claw's disappeared from his mind

the End.,[rating_nudity] => 1,[rating_violence] => 0,[rating_racism] => 0,[rating_profanity] => 0,[rating_sex] => 1,[rating_spoilers] => 1,[rating_yaoi] => ,[rating_yuri] => ,[media_id] => 36,[time_taken] => over an hour at least or more or less I Forget?,[refrence] => none,[skill_level] => 2,[comments_type] => 0,[agree] => 1,[submit] => Submit it))
#3 call_user_func(process_submission, Array ([MAX_FILE_SIZE] => 10485760,[method] => upload,[type] => ,[title] => Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop,[keywords] => Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop,[category] => 2986,[section] => 0,[fnt_size] => ,[fnt_color] => ,[fnt_face] => ,[description] => Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop

the End.,[rating_nudity] => 1,[rating_violence] => 0,[rating_racism] => 0,[rating_profanity] => 0,[rating_sex] => 1,[rating_spoilers] => 1,[rating_yaoi] => ,[rating_yuri] => ,[media_id] => 36,[time_taken] => over an hour at least or more or less I Forget?,[refrence] => none,[skill_level] => 2,[comments_type] => 0,[agree] => 1,[submit] => Submit it)) called at [/usr/local/share/pear/HTML/QuickForm.php:1666]
#4 HTML_QuickForm->process(process_submission, ) called at [/usr/home/sites/www.fanart-central.net/www/add_picture.php:1049]

Warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block in /usr/home/sites/www.fanart-central.net/www/functions.php on line 609

Database Error: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

#0 dbError() called at [/usr/home/sites/www.fanart-central.net/www/functions.php:609]
#1 UserInfo->__destruct() pic is up now but i have no idea why i kept getting the error before

[img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/esmtie14/2hpoaao.gif[/img]
LOL dancing TMNT's
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your image filename is too long, chop it down to no more than 120 characters.
[code:1]Hooded Claw Kissing And Holding Penelope Pitstop Scene From Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop^^ aw.png[/code:1]
Falconlobo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since when did the file name being too long cause this error?

LOL dancing TMNT's
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several years.

It is just that nobody has ever submitted a picture with such a crazy long filename before.

The limit is 120 and the longest before your resubmission of this is 91. In fact 5 of the top 10 longest filenames are your submissions.
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The filename in question is this:

[b]Hooded Claw Kissing And Holding Penelope Pitstop Scene From Hooded Claw's Inner Turmoil Regarding Penelope Pitstop^^ aw.png[/b]

... Wow, that's long. Still, we need a better way to handle that error.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raising the limit to 255 should match the max filename length limits in most filesystems.
Falconlobo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh i had to add on to it to test if it would work

LOL dancing TMNT's
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the purpose of such a sickeningly long file name is......
Falconlobo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please lock this~~

LOL dancing TMNT's
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone has a different file naming scheme. Mine is generally to the tune of "(year)-(month)-(day)_(Title)_(version)_(dpi).(extension)"
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: