Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Cbs 4th Of July Special

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit early, but I don't know if I'll be checking this until tomorrow afternoon. If anyone watches the CBS special give your thoughts on it. David Lee Roth is performing (there had to be a reason I'm watching a lame CBS special, right?). I'll have to tape it. Damn family fireworks. Grr! Who needs a little pissant fountain when I've got Diamond Dave on my television... He is the show.

It's from 10-11pm. So all your easterners, if you're even online, still have time to catch it. Smile
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know Fallen. It looks a little weak. Jessica Simpson and others. Roth may be the only good one there.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really expect me to miss watching Dave for anything? I'd sit through hours of boybands to see that man. He could be the musical guest on Barney, sure I'll watch that. Dave is Dave, always worth it. All the more reason to tape it and just fast forward. Who cares about fireworks, yeah yeah happy independence day, now show me DLR's ass already. Cool

(Guns n' Roses Behind the Music is on again tomorrow. Sneak premier this afternoon. It sucks, but what do you expect. Axl, Izzy, and Duff didn't want to be interviewed, and they completely cut out Tracii Guns...which he's not too happy about and has been criticizing the show on another forum. Poor Tracii . . . . )
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed it already anyways. Didn't wanna see Jessica Simpson, and plus I've been watching Star Wars movies all week long. Tomorrow, I'm going to see Spiderman 2. Better be as good as I think it will be.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psh, like I'd sit around to watch the bitch try to sing (or whatever she's doing). Dave, all about the Dave. Nothing matters but the Dave. And now I'm off to make popcorn and watch the tape.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

He's still got it. Cool Guys half his age wish they could be as cool as Dave. And his hair has now redeemed itself to all the world. So many press pictures of him as the platinum bleached lizard, about time he showed up on network television with the new 'do. Looks better. Not from above so much, but much much better than the platinum. What he'll do when his hairline betrays him too much to "flip" we'll have to see. Gotta love that grin. And of course he still sounds great, but everyone already knew that. I didn't watch the rest of it; it probably sucked.

ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It did. Drummer decided to see if anyone he knew would make an appearence.

Gave me an update 30 minutes ago. Said he wanted to sell his cable. Told him to do it cause we need CASH.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then I'm glad I pushed stop after Dave left. Those specials always suck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: