Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
pacman64dx's art trade/request page
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

;-; What is wrong?
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
pacman64dx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, it's just the stress of work. I'm having serious angle issues, especially with Haruhi's hair. I'll still draw when I get the chance, but I'm not doing anymore requests or trades.
ryanasaurus0077
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pacman64dx wrote:
I'm sorry, it's just the stress of work. I'm having serious angle issues, especially with Haruhi's hair. I'll still draw when I get the chance, but I'm not doing anymore requests or trades.

Are angle issues and work stress the only reasons why you've stopped? And if and when you do get the chance, could you please find it in your heart to finish drawing the last request you accepted by the time you stopped taking requests (the one with Haruhi and Kyon as Sue Shiomi and Sonny Chiba, respectively) one of those times? I'm so sorry about your problems, but thanks for your drawings, and I hope you find it within yourself to finish my aforementioned last request for you if and when you get the chance! Again, thanks!

BTW if you do decide to complete my last request for you any time you get the chance to draw again... you did mention angle issues, right? If you meant what I think you meant by that, feel free to flip this image horizontally to help you (other than that, don't push yourself by trying to figure out how to alter her hair). For the third time this post, thanks, and I'm very sorry to hear about your problems!
pacman64dx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the new image is very helpful. I will finish your request, Ryan. I will reopen requests and art trades after, but now I'm only going to take one at a time.

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-816495.html

Here it is. I hope you like it. Sorry it took so long.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: