Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Soul Calibur V

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Soul Calibur V Reply with quote

If you arent looking forward to Soul Calibur 5 yet, well get ready now. Kinda sucks that you have to wait til 2012 of Jan though. xP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0rzhVcaAv8&list=FLy8K70N-pRhLLWzPPb4N-Jg&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Yup that's right, good ol Ezio steps up to the plate to face Nightmare now. Probly one of the best Cameos they have done yet for the Soul Calibur franchise. They also have a few new characters too, one that controls a wolf spirit with an anogramed name, an apprentice of Taki, and the children of Sophitia. Makes sense to add some new blood though since it's a big timeskip after SC4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c14zOO4sDw&feature=related

All I'm hoping for is that they not make Ezio's fighting style as complex as Kratos's from MK9, I mean hell I couldnt even bring out his chain blades to their full pontentiol and they just served as swords pretty much.

And epic to see Nightmare's old look somewhat blended with his new one. Ah nostalgia. x3
pacman64dx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not wait to get this game. Hopefully I can pre order this game to get Dampierre. I'm so excited for the new character creation too! Very Happy
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah so they're keeping the character creation still? Very good. Hmm I hope they put Ezio's fighting style into the CC. It would make sense since they do have an assassin fighter rank. xP
pacman64dx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tell ya, I've been a huge fan of Nightmare ever since the time I first played Soul Calibur on a dad's friend's dreamcast. Course I own a Dreamcast now thanks to one of my dad's other friends.

I'm also really excited for Cervantes. He looks more human now!
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probly due to becoming more and more human since his ties with the evil sword..eh i dunno Cervantes has a confuzzling story. xP

I am a big fan of his daughter Ivy though, she's a badass and hasnt aged one bit. They say there's a reason behind that though which I gotta find out.

Tira too, along with Raphael...ya im kinda a fan of the baddies and renagades lol. xP
pacman64dx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man. Tira. Still kinda has an annoying voice, but at least see ain't jail bait anymore. I love her second costume.

Another character I like is Yoshimitsu. His new outfit is awesome looking. If they don't make Soul Calibur V outfits for 360 avatars, I'm going to be ticked!
sabor
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I remember playing the old soul calibur!
pacman64dx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Actually have the first Soul Calibur for the Dreamcast. Even with primitive graphics, the game still looked pretty good.

Back to SCV, It's freaking awesome! I love the Character Creation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: