Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Official Mother's Day Contest (2012)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I just recently found an abandoned baby kitten that still needs to drink milk; so he's been making my schedule a tad busy.

My oxytocin levels are going DANGEROUSLY up! I imagine you will take care of this kitten well, be its best friend, it will love you, and one day you will wake up with a hot neko boy who said you love transformed him back to his cat prince form! Embarassed

Oh my goodness. I have been reading too much manga.

Anyways, I have put your entry up! Thanks! Why you you not just resize your picture through ImageShack and than "Save Image" the new image onto your desktop? -Then you can submit a resized version to FAC, and it does not have to be approved?
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha that would indeed be awsome. xD
Yeah no worries im an otaku myself. -runs about slamming peoples heads in with guitar- Foooolllyyyy coooooly! Pyong! >D

And about the imageshack thing. I USED to run over to imageshack first and resize the pics. but Imageshack upgraded and it isnt compatible with the software on my windows 98 dial up compy. So now I have to upload the big version; go to library's compy on imageshack, and then resize it that way.

Trust me it's a hassle; im furious at Imageshack for abandoning it's oldschool dino format just to keep up with photobucket. Dx

(I'm even MORE angry with it abandoning it's free upload ways too! It keeps asking me to sign up before I can get to my pic. But being the sneak I am, I manage to get the past that entry form and get the resized pic. Pyong! -slams guitar into imageshack.- >D)
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I did not know ImageShack's new version messed with your old computer version like that...perhaps you should save up to buy a new computer? There area great sales on Ebay/Amazon in certain times!

I do not think ImageShack specifically upgraded just to keep up with Photobucket. It probably did it because it needed to upgrade already. Older version that cannot keep up with the technological upgrades are left behind.

Why do you not just sign up? It does not cost money!
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well if worse comes to worse I'll sign up. But for now im jus gonna be sneakeh. xP Pyong! -slams guitar into imageshack again-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: