Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Your first time :U

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Your first time :U Reply with quote

Sketching or drawing of course! Show it off proudly here; weather it be a first submission here on FAC, or on a computer internet site evah.

And so the thread doesnt die too quickly; it isnt limited to just first sketches ever. Post up first time works using shading; MSpaint, photoshop etc.

And even first time sketches of OCs or canon characters. Go ahead show your first fledlging doodles off and be proud! x3

My first evah sketch here on FAC, plus it counts as a first time drawing Riku, and a crossover. xD

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-534468.html

Riku Van Helsing! (I should redo this...Riku be looking smexy in that outfit muurph)
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the forum title, and I totally thought about sex. ;___; I was all, "Whoa! Someone has the balls to talk about this!" I must get my head out of the gutter.

WELL. Here goes!
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6048/579868yp.jpg[/img]
^This is my first posted FAC picture, and I was a decent Inuyasha fan around that time. The picture size was a little too big, the picture was quite dark, and I called myself "Chi-Chan" for some strange reason. Also, there may have been some accidental subliminal yaoi in the words. Good FAC noob times! P; I think I still make these type of mistakes in my current picture sometimes.

Some people push me to "clear out/clean up" my old artwork by putting it in scraps or deleting old work so people can see my true talent, but I honestly think showing your old art-work is a good time capsule and respectful/fun thing to look at for users.
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daaaaym, your pics were epic even back then! o3o

Hahahaha Sesshy's face is priceless. xDDDD

And yessss~! I totally agree! It is indeed a time capsule, and shows how greatly we improve over time etc. For shame on those who toss away the relics of time! >O
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: