Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
I can't stop crying ;-;

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantom223

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: I can't stop crying ;-; Reply with quote

For some random reason I've been getting very upset and depressed so suddenly and randomly start crying during school or after school at home.

Maybe I'm just tired or stressed with something.

But I don't know ;^; Is there anything That could be causing this? Sad

also I don't want to be sad tommorow <:'3 It's my brothers birthday tommorow and I don't want to cry on HIS special day, that is just selfish. VuV~

but I hope you guys are doing better than I'm doing Cool
WynterRhapsody

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately I have been down in the dumps lately as well--

It could easily be stress, if school is stressing you out and stuff. Whatever it is, could cause your upset feelings.

:/

Try doing something that makes you happy. Read a book, draw, or even listen to happy music!

[ I can't do that because happy music makes me sad sometimes. xD; ]

Or talk to a really good friend that makes you laugh your arse off. <3
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phantom, get off the computer RIGHT NOW and go dance in your New Zealand rain. You will feel like a new, wet, drenched, cold person. <3
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
phantom223

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckylace222 wrote:
Phantom, get off the computer RIGHT NOW and go dance in your New Zealand rain. You will feel like a new, wet, drenched, cold person. <3

derp too late for that |:I it stopped raining already, but I had spa and I feel much better <3
thanks for the suggestion though~
phantom223

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WynterRhapsody wrote:
Lately I have been down in the dumps lately as well--

It could easily be stress, if school is stressing you out and stuff. Whatever it is, could cause your upset feelings.

:/

Try doing something that makes you happy. Read a book, draw, or even listen to happy music!

[ I can't do that because happy music makes me sad sometimes. xD; ]

Or talk to a really good friend that makes you laugh your arse off. <3

;w; Thank you for the suggestion, it was maybe me stressing over something but I feel much better today <:3
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF7 chocobo theme song. That's a song that always lifts my spirits.

Or watching Tobi be an idiot on Naruto..hehe never gets old. xD

DEIDARAAAAA~! -yells it like tobi-
Raccoonlady

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you a female or male? Could be harmones. That @^*% messes you up. If it extends over 2 weeks I would talk to a therapist, you may have unresolved issues that are bothering you.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH GIRLS AND THEIR SENTIMENTALITY

Just punch some walls; let the testosterone envelope you.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckylace222 wrote:
OH GIRLS AND THEIR SENTIMENTALITY

Just punch some walls; let the testosterone envelope you.

And if you dont want to break your knuckles or have to fix the hole in your wall; I'd suggest anything from the God of War series. Nothing makes you feel more pumped up than ripping the head off the sun god with your bare hands....er Kratos's bare hands. :3

That or Assassin's creed series, gotta love throwing Blood bombs on strangers and having them think they PMSed on themselves..or throwing minstrils down wells. =D
phantom223

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raccoonlady wrote:
Are you a female or male? Could be harmones. That @^*% messes you up. If it extends over 2 weeks I would talk to a therapist, you may have unresolved issues that are bothering you.

I'm a female, I knew it had to be something around that. but it also may have been stress related things I can really stress if I'm given the chance too. during that time alot happended But I'm feelign much better thank you C:
Raccoonlady

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phantom223 wrote:
Raccoonlady wrote:

I'm a female, I knew it had to be something around that. but it also may have been stress related things I can really stress if I'm given the chance too. during that time alot happended But I'm feelign much better thank you C:

You know what you should do about stress? Exercise!
It's great, exercise till your outfit is soaked in it.
You release toxins, you release endorphorans. All in all, it's a good thing to do.
Also get out in the sun more. Even if its a walk.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is also a treatment where you put these special type of pads on your feet that consist of tree-based elements. You put them on right before you go to bed and the negative toxins and other things are sucked out of your body straight into your pads and you wake up feeling much better. My mom uses them and I sometimes do too. Makes ya feel wonderful and your mood is lifted. Plus if you are feeling crummy body wise, it can take care of that too. Works wonderful for dialysis patients like my mother. =P
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raccoonlady wrote:

Blasted hormones!!!! get you everytime.I can go about one week without them getting in my life.

It's either hormones or stress. When I get stresed, I go completely nuts. I get emotional and unsteady and cry easily too.(hormones don't help)

if it's not one of those two, then it coudl be something mental, like depression or something like that.

but whatever you do, dont' keeo the stressed tucked away and hidden within yourself. crying isn't a bad thing and certainly does not reveal weekness. Do you have someone you can talk to about this? jsut talkign can make you feel better. Crying also releases stress and toxins as well as exercise.
Music is the doorway to someones soul"
-ShadeArt
Raccoonlady

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tinkster wrote:
Raccoonlady wrote:

Blasted hormones!!!! get you everytime.I can go about one week without them getting in my life.

It's either hormones or stress. When I get stresed, I go completely nuts. I get emotional and unsteady and cry easily too.(hormones don't help)

if it's not one of those two, then it coudl be something mental, like depression or something like that.

but whatever you do, dont' keeo the stressed tucked away and hidden within yourself. crying isn't a bad thing and certainly does not reveal weekness. Do you have someone you can talk to about this? jsut talkign can make you feel better. Crying also releases stress and toxins as well as exercise.

OMG I got terrible hormones too! As disgusting as this may sound, the heavier my period got the more crazy I became. Like, psycho crazy lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: