Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Dark Knight Movies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Dark Knight Movies Reply with quote

First movie: Heath Ledger dies unexpectedly

Second movie: Deranged shooting in movie theater

There sure are a lot of unexpected deaths when Dark Knight movies come out.
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Raccoonlady

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know right! LOL I never liked Batman to begin with anyway.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GASP. You never liked Batman? WHAT HAPPENED?
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Raccoonlady

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was just something that never interest me. I never was interested in the old or new shows
I liked when the old shows would do the BAM! POW! and stuff but I was just never invested in it.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you watch the Avengers?
Raccoonlady

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DO ETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Jhihmoac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the newer stuff, but I liked the old Tim Burton '89 movie, especially the way Gotham City was designed...

An impossibility...but if they could've cast Ledger in place of Nicholson as the Joker in the first movie...That would've run for six months or better!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think The Avengers was a great movie but The Dark Knight Rises was a great film.

...if that makes any sense.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...That does not.

You mean the Avengers was a great, popular, and fun movie to watch, but The Dark Knight Rises had more essence and plot as a movie?
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="luckylace222"]...That does not.

You mean the Avengers was a great, popular, and fun movie to watch, but The Dark Knight Rises had more essence and plot as a movie?[/quote]

yes.
SILK
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just from a film making stand point i would say The dark Knight Rises was a much better film.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you think the 3rd was better than the 2nd?

I did not watch it yet. I wrote a whole English paper on how I believed the Dark Knight was one of the greatest action-packed movies of Batman history. When I heard people say the 3rd movie was better than the 2nd, I was like, "Nuh-uh!"

IS IT TRUE?
BlossomHeart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me myself, I prefer the 3rd movie. I mean, the second was really really good, but the 3rd was just killing it. Wink
I also loved the bad guy.. A LOT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: