Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Jealous fangirl nonsense

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Jealous fangirl nonsense Reply with quote

Hey Strata, remember that lil user on here that threw a tantrum at the fact I was also a Jealous the envious fangirl? Well she's a mod over on the Karakuridouji Ultimo Wikia page...and I think she's greatly violating her rights...since she outright deleted my userpage over there just because I am advertising my Jealous and Ming Ling story and the fact I am a fan of him.

Seriously I am doing NOTHING wrong over there...all my other pages are pretty much built up the same way, and she chooses to throw a tantrum at tofuproductionz awsome coverart for my story along with the story itself.

Show of hands people...is this fair?

Here's my bio, remade so you can make the choice if it's fair or not.

Lets hope she doesnt take it down again...drama..how I hate when you find me. e_e

http://ultimo.wikia.com/wiki/User:Oblivion_Dragoon

And when I consulted the admins of this wikia page; what did a few of them do? Stick their head in the sand...clearly a bunch of nitwits are running this neck of the woods. So I took it up a notch and got ahold of the Assassin's creed wikia admins and let them take their view on the situation. Trust me...assassin admins DONT mess around. ;3
Battou
Photo Lucidity Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately we have absolutely no right to interfere with the operation of another site. Wile I agree it's not fair nor appropriate to take ones grudges to another site, there is nothing we can do about it off this site.

All I can say is take it to the administration of the other site. Even then, you have to keep in mind, there may be some "Site Staff" privileges or leeway (for lack of a better way to put it) that you may find your self against.

BTW, linked profile page was all ready blocked prior to my post.
[b]RPG[/b]-[i]n[/i]. A computer programing language designed for business reporting that generates specific programs from the users specifications.([b]R[/b]eport [b]P[/b]rogram [b]G[/b]enerator)[i]The American Heritage Dictionary[/i]

[u][url=http://www.photo-lucidity.com/user-Battou.php]Photo-Lucidity[/url][/u] - [u][url=http://www.fanart-central.net/user-battou.php]FaAC[/url][/u] - [u][url=http://www.funart-central.net/user-Battou.php]FuAC[/url][/u] - [u][url=http://forums.fanart-central.net/index.php]Joke of the day[/url][/u]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gibberish posted? -reading bio reason for blocked-

THAT WAS MY BIO! I put what I liked and other stuff that was practicly the same on all my other wikias. I helped contribute to the OTHER sites of wikia, LOK, LOD, and even abit of KH!!!

The reason why I cant help as much with this ultimo wikia is the fact it's run by stupid immature fangirls along with the fact it's hardly out in the USA!

Oh this is war....the higher ups are going to rip this little page APART for doing this immature stunt!

And if not, im jumping over to a NEW sn and simply putting my bio right back up. Not to mention giving her a peice of my mind. Seriously...JEALOUS IS NOT REAL! The only dang way she can get satisfaction from him is to print out a manga screen and roll it up if you catch my drift.

But for now i'm going to scorn her into oblivion by drawing tons of ming ling and Jealous fanarts..no worries nothing that will make you guys die on the inside lol. xP

(I hope it's not the same on ALL my wikias. Cause I was really hoping to help put up some info on the advent children movie of the 'jenovas head or her cells in the black box' debate. Not to mention see if their is a casshern sins wikia)
Battou
Photo Lucidity Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]

Oh this is war....the higher ups are going to rip this little page APART for doing this immature stunt!

And if not, im jumping over to a NEW sn and simply putting my bio right back up. Not to mention giving her a peice of my mind. Seriously...JEALOUS IS NOT REAL! The only dang way she can get satisfaction from him is to print out a manga screen and roll it up if you catch my drift.[/quote]

No, don't do that. Inform the administration, and if they fail to to the right thing, Just say the he[color=black]ll[/color] with them. The only you win on the internet is if the admins are on your side If the administration of a website is going to be corrupt, it's not a site you really want to participate in. Don't stoop down to their level, it's what they want. Just walk away.

Oh, and a word of advice from an admin...Be polite, calm and informative when you communicate with an admin overthere. When you throw down your emotional card as you have here....it'll actually sway their decision and they are more likely to rule in favor of the staff decision regardless of the evidence presented. I speak from experience on this.
[b]RPG[/b]-[i]n[/i]. A computer programing language designed for business reporting that generates specific programs from the users specifications.([b]R[/b]eport [b]P[/b]rogram [b]G[/b]enerator)[i]The American Heritage Dictionary[/i]

[u][url=http://www.photo-lucidity.com/user-Battou.php]Photo-Lucidity[/url][/u] - [u][url=http://www.fanart-central.net/user-battou.php]FaAC[/url][/u] - [u][url=http://www.funart-central.net/user-Battou.php]FuAC[/url][/u] - [u][url=http://forums.fanart-central.net/index.php]Joke of the day[/url][/u]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries in that. I played it safe and put my bio back up...how I have no clue. But I managed to edit it when logged OUT of my sn. Oo

But anyway I put the bio back up. No pictures, or links. Just something short and sweet about why I am there and why I like Ultimo. If they take it down AGAIN...well that's just immature. But hey; it's one silly little page. I have bigger views, such as the Assassin's creed wikia, and one that REALLY is in need of my services; the Casshern Sins wikia. They didnt even have the poor guy's personality up! (But i fixed that. x3)

Also it makes me grin as to the fact the sad lil mod cant do anything to my avatar. So that means she's powerless on other pages. And I can happily put my bio up full force on the DC universe or Marvel pages. Jealous the envious DOES belong to Stan Lee...so he wouldnt be completly off topic over there. So if I do put it up; she can just sit and cry in a corner.

But when it comes to reporting to the admins, I did my best going to the higher ups of the MAIN wikia page; but they keep pointing me in all dif directions. They are far more lost than a blind man in a maze..yeesh.
Jhihmoac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(To Sarah) Is this that nutcase with the multiple screennames that you once said something about making nonstop trouble here?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Raccoonlady

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you constantly get into tiffs with people over the internet?
In the end of the day, does it really matter if she abuses rights on that website?
Why linger on there?
Instead I think you should make your own forum with it's own rules.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Raccoonlady"]Why do you constantly get into tiffs with people over the internet?
In the end of the day, does it really matter if she abuses rights on that website?
Why linger on there?
Instead I think you should make your own forum with it's own rules.[/quote]

I'm not the only one who has issues with this girl racoon, she's a nutcase and a controlfreak. Tons of other KD fans also told me how moronic she is when they crossed paths with her. And yes it [b]is[/b] a matter if she abuses her powers. She's on a site that isnt supposed to be about raving over characters that arent real. It's a wikia, it's to give information about episodes and events and characters concerning that certian wikia. She's a spoiled little brat that needs to grow the hell up and do her job. SHE'S 26! Not ban others who like the same character as you do. She's going to have to face that fact in the future that no one can lay claim to a certian character except those who have the copywright papers. Hey I may like my fair share of non-existant fellas, but I have a real flesh and bud fella waiting for me unlike her.

As for conflict, there's always going to be idiots you run into that rub you the wrong way on the internet; some just more moronic than others. Best to grow a tough skin and go with the flow rather than be a welcome mat for them to wipe their feet on.

Rant over, now to Jhihmoac: No that was another troll, but Denis saw to his exucution hehe.
Raccoonlady

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets get one thing straight, Im not attacking you, just making a suggestion.
Be different from this others. It doesn't matter if they don't like her. I'm not saying she's not a troll but why care?
Some things in life are just meant to be left alone. Pick and choose your battles.
Plus, there are so many other forums and you could even make one of your own.
Internet though shouldn't be something you get upset over, its really not worth it.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh i'm not upset, just disappointed at how some admins are too lazy to put their mods in check. Plus I asked around about what she did and it was highly frowned upon by the bleach wikia, the DBZ wikia, assassins creed wikia, along with several other wikias. Plus she has to hide in shame cause they are ALL laughing at her and her childish ways. One even went out of their way to help report her he was that disgusted. Then again it is never wise to anger a Vegito admin. So yeah, let's hope after his report she'll learn to pick and choose her fights. But for the time being I lurk on the DBZ chat wikia xP
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really should let it go. It sounds intoxicating working with her. Changing someone unnecessarily unreasonable does not always work immediately, so kick them out. If kicking out does not work, ignore them. If ignoring does not work, avoid them (nothing cowardly about it, you know how to walk away). If she follows you, call the police.

It is not her fault.

It is the administrators' fault for even letting her become an [i]administrator. [/i]
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
Aramingo
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haters gonna hate. Fangirls are gonna rage. welcome to the internet. I've found that the power button on my computer is my best friend in such times.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dont worry I ignore her. She may be an all powerful mod on the Ultimo wikia..but she's just as vulnerable as I am on the other wikias. Heck just to spite her I put the same bio up in the Marvel universe (Since Stan Lee IS co-owner of Ultimo) and she cant say jack. She's just going to have to deal with the fact Jealous will never be hers...cause he doesnt exist. xD

If she tries to chase me down; well she's going to learn the hard way not to step on my toes. Cause when fangirls rant; that just makes me draw the character more. ;3 (The Ultimo admins are just as thick headed, so why bother reporting her to them, when I can go to the higher ups? >D That's what Vegito did.) And besides, my ban is only for a year...I got loooots of patience. And when my time is up, I'll put my bio back up. If she takes it down again, then she'll learn the hard way mods arent invincible when they abuse their powers.

But hey it's all water under the bridge now, I dont even think about her when I'm on the other wikias nowadays. But if she crosses paths with me...well let's just hope she doesnt cause I'm not exactly the friendlist cucumber towards those who have wronged me for no reason. Plus I have an urge to throw a psychistrist at her.
Aramingo
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pardon my french but just what in the doozy is ultimo anyway? must be something to make people fangirl that hard.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look up Karakuri Douji Ultimo. It's good IMO, (Stan Lee is saving it if you ask me.) But it still cant compare to the hardcore fighting and epicness that is the DBZ series. xP
Aramingo
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked it up and it's just like Zatch Bell only with robots instead of dolls. No offense but thats just not my cup of tea. Now DBZ, THAT is one great anime. But if anyone starts screaming over 9000 I'm gonna hit you because that is one of the oldest and most overused phrases on the internet.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt274/DBZ4brawl/Over90001.gif[/img]

x3 couldnt resist -cackles and runs off-
Aramingo
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>.>
rainbowpony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Jhihmoac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, you'll always have at least one troublemaker (or two) on every site, regardless of what it specializes in or emphasizes on...Most troublemakers are out just to get attention...Let it go...Usually these types move on to somewhere else when they are ignored...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: