Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Why?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know right tink? Hell put a doll out of MJ if they havent already. He deserves one dammit! All this kid did was sing on youtube and boom; popular. I could fart on youtube and become the emperor that's how much more talent I have than him! e.e

(I am tempted to send a justin beiber doll to my brother though hehe xD he'll send a nuke back to me I just know it.)

Oh, here's a doll they should make, Lady Gaga! Hell she's got all the wacky dresses and what not. Wink

And on the subject of toys of unworthy characters, twilight too? Wow sad. I should write a letter to the walmart I went to that was filled with Justin Beiber dolls and tell them to replace it's inventory of that crap artist with anime merchandise. Now THAT'S stuff I would buy, hell and Edward Elric plush or figure is way more badass than that ken wannabe. Plus FYE closed at the mall a year ago, walmart can get some serious cash if they would have picked up the anime collection they had. I love anime and what not, but im not willing to get the merchandise if it's in practicly in another county over. (That's where the next FYE is. X_x )

And seriously; getting Halo reach EARLY? That's just being a spoiled brat right there. He should wait in line to get it LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's even got a damn biography out already. seriously , no one should be able to write a biography at that age, or have one written about them. not enough to happen in his life. ohh big dealhe can sing. And y'know what other title he earned that he did not deserve. He fricken earned the title of one of the most beautiful people in canada. Okay seriously people he ain't that good looking and there are definitly people more beautiful than him.

LAdy Ga ga is da bomb alright people she definitly deserves a doll more than justin bieber. at least she makes her own clothes. Justin bieber probably doesn't even pick his own.

and speaking of Twilight, not only did they go overboard with the dolls they made a stupid grphic novel for. Now everytime I look in the graphic novel sectioin at chapters I have to look at a damn book with a graphic version opf bella on it that doesn't even look like her. God, i just want to like strangle the people that come up with these ideas!

Justin bieber and robert pattinson are not that good looking for pity sake.
Music is the doorway to someones soul"
-ShadeArt
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strata is sexier than Justin Beiber, and no that's [b]not [/b]an insult so dont smack me. x.x

Graphic....novels? Where's mah peace maker, i need to set these asses straight. Dx
It was bad enough when they brought out first person pov books of the series but now THIS?! I COULDNT GET MY ULTIMO NOVELS CAUSE OF THIS?! Oh im pissed now. And yes i saw the Justin Beiber autobiography, didnt look very thick lol. xP
Moonwalker now THERE'S a autobiography for ya, loved it despite reading it in one whole day. (MJ's btw)
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed. seriously characters from videogames and anime that aren't even real are more sexier than Justin bieber.
Music is the doorway to someones soul"
-ShadeArt
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the japanese draw them that way to mock us women. T_T
But Justin Beiber was put on this earth to toture the smart women of the world, and straight guys. Someone please smite him~! Perhaps I shall send my pet hamster Zuzu after him to eat his soul. >=D (Yes a real hamster not a toy one.)
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*
Bieber is... I've never cared for what little I've heard of him. I don't hate him, when I first heard of him I thought it was kinda cool that a YouTube musician was making it big, but I'm just tired of all the screechy drama from his fangirls and all of the cheap shots and girly-boy jokes from everybody else. He's a kid who makes music and apparently thinks he's something. So what. Do I really need to be subjected to pictures of his face, bits of his songs, and mockeries of his songs everywhere I go?
I don't mind artists nearly so much if people don't shove them in my face. Heck, I can get tired of a song I [i]really like[/i] if it's overplayed on the radio or twenty million people think it would make a good background for their fanvid--so what does it do to get overexposed to something I was ambivalent about in the first place?
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was generally very indifferent to Bieber. His voice is just fine. His music is very generic, and really not the style I prefer to listen to. (I'm not much into pop anymore. I'm more of a meltalhead.) And I said, "Hey, he had some talent, he displayed it, people liked it, good for him." What people find attractive of pleasant to listen to is their choice and theirs alone. It doesn't matter how much we might hate something; it's just our opinion.

What I really don't like about Bieber is how spoiled and snobby he is. I've heard stories about how he treats his fans, the people he works with, etc. I suppose I can understand; being famous at that age IS bound to give someone a big head, bit I just don't like the image he presents. I honestly hate to bring them up, but who remembers Hanson? I'll admit to liking them when I was young. The thing about them is... they KEPT a good image. Love them or hate them, they didn't act like that. They always seemed so genuine. It was a nice, refreshing change that I wish I could see more often.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that too, I hated how he acted, he thinks just because he's famous now he has to step on everyone. Careful how you brag kid, fame is a double edged sword.

And omg now I feel old, Hanson! I miss them, wherever did they go? (Alot of ppls mistook them for gals for awhile lol. xD poor fellas.)
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree; I would've loved to see what they could do with their talent in their adult life. Hah, I could see them ending up on Broadway or something.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin's songs are getting better...
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly wouldn't know. I hate to sound hipster, bit I rarely listen to anything mainstream. If I have the radio on, it's either on the classic rock station, or the classical station. I have no idea what them derned kids are list'nin' to these days!
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't listen to the radio much, but I sometimes stumble on something popular by sheer force of accident through seeing a fanvid set to it, or having it recommended to me based on my stylistic preferences on Pandora.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: